ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Still loving these

1lnBCUT.jpg

Is there a way to figure out which roshe's are available at the outlets without physically traveling there? Its like 45minutes away, I know I want a pair of roshe's but i'd love to know what CW's are available there.

Is there a way to figure out which roshe's are available at the outlets without physically traveling there? Its like 45minutes away, I know I want a pair of roshe's but i'd love to know what CW's are available there.
I think you can check for availability on footlocker sites, or finishline or something.

Edit: on finishline,  you can add stores to a favorites list and on the website after you select the size you can see if it's available in the specific store you want.  Champs/footlocker/footaction have similar find in store interfaces.

Last edited:
oh i meant the nike factory stores, I have plenty of finishlines near me just curious.. if something is on sale from footlocker/finishline at a good markdown its probably the same as factory store?

Will this jersey be the same size as an adidas swingman? Thanks
It's a melo large oak hill from Jordan brand Talented and Gifted

if you are looking for a specific style hit nike on twitter nd they will try to track it down for you 

I am going to sell off some of my collection some are ds some worn once. leopards, brazils nm, frances nm, santa monica, chocolate premium etc If interested in anything lmk

The direction that Roshes have been heading in is weak

Gonna be wearing the crap outta my current collection or sell them off

digging the men's woven.. you guys think they're going to be more widely available? how much are they in bows and arrows?

Back
Top Bottom