ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Cool. Thanks. I just measured my foot following the NDC Size Fit Guide and found my heel to toe length to be 10.5 inches which would put my true shoe size at 9.5. Like I said before, I was a 9.5 in the mesh roshes and had to plus up .5 size for the Free 5.0 like you (assuming this is standard and they run small). I think I should be good to go with a 10 in the fleece.

Any word on the gray fleeces? Last time I got a response on twitter from Nike, they said they were dropping on the 26th, but they're not on Nike Lab as "coming soon".
pretty sure they're still releasing tomorrow. It's 5 am pacific right

What is the fair market price for the roshe run great britains? I saw that someone said that they went down but I only see gs sizes that are under $180 and used pairs. I don't buy too many roshes and I was wondering if someone could give me their advice. Thanks!

Also can anybody tell me what NM W SP mean. Is NM (Natural Motion), W (Winter), SP (Special).... Anyone? Thanks

Does NikeLab usually stick with a time frame? I was hoping they'd be up at 5AM PST.

NikeStore Tweeted that they will release "later this morning", whenever that is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom