ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Looking at picking up my first pair. Came across this image a few times, no idea of its legit, or not. If anyone has any info, I would greatly appreciate it as I totally struck out on yeezy's and am tryin to find a consolation price.

Also, do these run tts? All roshes are not flyknit? Thanks
looks good.

Is there still no all black regular mesh Roshe (like these) in Men's in the US? Haven't kept up with shoes for months, but it seems crazy they don't have this colorway in Men's. I'd really like I pair but I'm not looking to pay Nike ID prices.
They do have Triple Black Roshes in Mens sizes but only on some Euro sites. I'm not trying to pay $120+ shipped for them even though I was almost desperate enough to pay Nike iD prices for it a few months back.

As soon as the Women's triple blacks dropped on NDC, I got a pair of size 11's and they fit exactly like my Men's 9.5. Very very slightly different shape, but it seems all Roshes have different shapes depending on model and when released.

If you can't fit into any of the womens sizes, you can get it from UI for about $112 shipped to US: http://www.urbanindustry.co.uk/nike-roshe-one-shoes-black-black.html?sqr=roshe&

Last edited:
decided to break these out a few days ago. Need to get back to simple color ways like the Squadron Blues 

can I have a legit check on this gamma grey? thanks!
i'm wondering why the texture of the insole is different with the photos i see online like these:

Last edited:
can I have a legit check on this gamma grey? thanks!
i'm wondering why the texture of the insole is different with the photos i see online like these:
The newer pairs have a different texture insole. The two photos on the bottom have the OG Roshe insole which are much better. I'm guessing it's legit since it has the Champs sticker. 

My Gammas are in a Brown Box, but other than that, they look legit.

I love that pair.

triple blacks are up on JJ.

have never owned a pair of roshes.. I am TTS 11 but closest they have are 10.5.

would i be good with thin socks.?

Do the recent Roshe LD 1000s (non-Fragment) come in the white label box or a regular orange box?

Does anyone know where i can still get these? i've been on the lookout....
Damn, I just saw these on discount during the weekend...can't recall the site!

It was a random shop that I linked from one of the threads on NT that was having a 4th sale.

Back
Top Bottom