ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So which inserts are you guys talking about? I have a couple of flyknit Roshes with a suede-like insert and I must say they're very comfortable and great to wear without socks.
The foam like inserts that you would find in the OG mesh roshes and many other roshe models.

anyone know if these and the orange ones are really breezes?

I ended up calling Nike. He said it was a two tone breeze. I just said okay and agreed with him. I actually like the green glow

The "Breeze" refers to the larger-holed mesh layer.  Some are just the one color, and some have a different color for an under layer.

So which inserts are you guys talking about? I have a couple of flyknit Roshes with a suede-like insert and I must say they're very comfortable and great to wear without socks.
The foam like inserts that you would find in the OG mesh roshes and many other roshe models.
I wish Nike ID would at least give the option of OG insert or new version insert on all the Roshe ID's.

I switched the mesh insole from my new Calypsos to the OG foam one and actually switched back to the new one... I like that it doesn't grip my socks.

Could be the socks - I pretty much exclusively wear the DriFit running socks, or go sockless with Roshes.  I can't get with the Elite Sock/Roshe combo.

hey guys, if i went with a 11.5 in the flyknit roshe still with a lot of length, a 12 in racers, 12 in trainers unpadded 12.5 with padding..... what size would i want with these, i like em snug, i could probably go with a 11 in the flyknit roshes to be honest, i like my shoes snug and i found an 11 and 11.5, too small?

Last edited:
^ You could do an 11. I don't own any of the wovens, but the Flyknit Roshes fit .5 bigger for most, so if you're good with an 11 in Flyknit Roshes, I'd say a size 11 would be snug.

My girlfriend wears a wmns 6.5 in OG mesh and her 6.5 wovens are snug.

Dang ok thanks.
I actually found a DS size 12 too but worries they would be too big, I love them snug so if these roshe's fit anything like the Flyknit roshe's 12 is way too big

Back
Top Bottom