ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

How do the hyperfuse roshes fit compared to the OG roshes and flyknits. I wear a 12 in the OGs, and an 11.5 in the flyknits... Just curious if they fit similar to either of them. I want to order a pair

Does anyone have an inspiration album for Roshe Runs? I have already seen all the ones on reddit and want some more inspiration album for Roshe Runs. 

^ awesome! still looking for the thunder blues myself

two of my favorites:

two more: 

Last edited:
i have 2 pairs of team red that are getting worn out. a guy on my local craigslist is selling his almost brand new team reds for 75 bucks.. soo tempted to buy it.

I typically wear a 9.5. However, I wear a 10 in flyknit racers and a 9 in og roshes. What size should I get in the triple black nms?

Dug my Londons out of the back of the closet and have been enjoying them the last couple of days.  Surprisingly warm in the wintertime. 

I typically wear a 9.5. However, I wear a 10 in flyknit racers and a 9 in og roshes. What size should I get in the triple black nms?
I have been thinking of picking up a pair of the wolf grey NM Flyknit SE models for myself.  I stopped by Champs last night and tried on a pair of the triple blacks to test the sizing.  I found that the NM SEs were exactly the same as the OG Roshes I was wearing as far as the length goes.  Both were size 11 and had the exact same toe room.  The SEs felt a bit narrower and tighter than the others, but I assume that would change as the Flyknit stretched out with wear.  

For what it's worth, I have not tried on a pair of the regular Flyknit Roshes, so I can't comment on the sizing for those.  But when I order my pair of the NM SEs, I will be getting the same size as my OGs.  This jives with the limited reviews I have been able to find on NDC and other sites.

I have been thinking of picking up a pair of the wolf grey NM Flyknit SE models for myself.  I stopped by Champs last night and tried on a pair of the triple blacks to test the sizing.  I found that the NM SEs were exactly the same as the OG Roshes I was wearing as far as the length goes.  Both were size 11 and had the exact same toe room.  The SEs felt a bit narrower and tighter than the others, but I assume that would change as the Flyknit stretched out with wear.  

For what it's worth, I have not tried on a pair of the regular Flyknit Roshes, so I can't comment on the sizing for those.  But when I order my pair of the NM SEs, I will be getting the same size as my OGs.  This jives with the limited reviews I have been able to find on NDC and other sites.

Size down a half size if u get the wolf grey ones. They definitely run big.

anyone know what this colorway was called? Where the Nike sign is white instead of black.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom