ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Roshes may be dead now but they’ll be back one day. People will be nostalgic for them in the future and they will come back in style/demand. Nike needs to stop producing them for some 10-20 years and it’ll come full circle. The shoe is a classic and you can thank it for your entire “lifestyle” shoe phenomenon of the last 5 years. To me they’re the true inspiration behind most everything hyped you see today from UB to elements to yeezys and beyond. RIP for now but they’ll be back.

Finally brought these guys back to life. Can’t remember where or what party I must have worn these to in 2013 but they had mad soda stains in the mesh (for a shoe that I only wore..maybe twice?) on both shoes and I never got around to cleaning them until now. Took some serious elbow grease too. Happy to have them back in the rotation and even threw in some black laces (from solar reds) instead of that orange. I think they came out dope :pimp:. Will rock these for the rest of what’s left of summer.
E2B9B258-5590-43AF-83B7-961A4B5E8AE5.jpeg
70861687-11DE-4AB5-B421-961448566CA9.jpeg

Last edited:
Love my Roshe's! Such a comfy shoe.

Still have a DS pair of Great Britains, & the Flyknit Oreos.

Just emptied out my storage unit after like 6 years and I have like 50 pairs of Roshe's, :lol:

Might have to take pics considering all the pictures in this thread are dead.

Can't believe it's been 8 years since these dropped...

Back
Top Bottom