Round One Game 1: Bulls @ Cavs- Saturday, April 17th 3:00 PM

im going for the bulls...brad miller with the game winning 3 pointer over varejao in game 1
roll.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

All that purple and gold in this thread...smh

hey dont go bunching us all up because one overzealous laker homer wants to troll a thread because hes scared the cavs might win it all....

as for the series i see a sweep for the cavs

the games will be competitive, the Bulls are healthy and have been playing solid as of late.
I still see a sweep, the Cavs are just toooo focused.

This has nothing to do with my team and everything to do with the fact that I was born and raised in Akron........it REALLY irks me to see things like ocm's sig/the new billboard. He is NOT from Cleveland! He's never going to rep that city so why are you and the city trying to claim him like he is? /rant

Y'all say every year that the Cavs are going to win it all ... "look at their record" ...

YET, I still haven't seen them do anything with it.

You guys have to realize that the Cavs +***@@@ SUCK without Lebron ... 4 GAME LOSING STREAK.

If you don't have a bench you aren't winning $*!#.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Y'all say every year that the Cavs are going to win it all ... "look at their record" ...

YET, I still haven't seen them do anything with it.

You guys have to realize that the Cavs +***@@@ SUCK without Lebron ... 4 GAME LOSING STREAK.

If you don't have a bench you aren't winning $*!#.
laugh.gif
I wonder who Last year is the only year i heard people saying that.

Originally Posted by JsindaA

This has nothing to do with my team and everything to do with the fact that I was born and raised in Akron........it REALLY irks me to see things like ocm's sig/the new billboard. He is NOT from Cleveland! He's never going to rep that city so why are you and the city trying to claim him like he is? /rant

It's a representation of Northeast Ohio. Cleveland, Akron, Canton area. 

It's more than just Cleveland fans who cheer for LeBron and come to games. And it's more than just Cleveland fans who contributed to the donation for the billboard.

The only good thing about this series is that it will give Lebron a closeup look at who he will be playing with next year.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

laugh.gif

@

Outtacontrol's Sig

laugh.gif

It's from a billboard going up near the Q this weekend.

91cehh.jpg

and the guilt trip begins

you was born here so we own your !*$. if you leave the economy will drop and people will lose jobs.

I understand that but it is also false info. He is not from cleveland. So what the fans from NEO support him? So do people in Columbus, Cinci, heck even here in Lexington, KY. No one from any of the 3 cities are going to say anything about the other two and we both know that. To outsiders it is as if he us from Cleveland. Not the case. Any other time we want to be seperate, ESPECIALLY cleveland and akron, yet when it is convenient to Cleveland now we're all one entity? No. Like I said I understand what you are saying but its kind of offensive. I'm not the only person from Akron that will feel this way when that billboard goes up.

Back
Top Bottom