Round One Game 1: Bulls @ Cavs- Saturday, April 17th 3:00 PM

Coming out to Chicago tonight and will be there till Weds (then to Pittsburgh)...sucks the schedule doesn't work out, would have loved to go.

I think the Cavs take it in 5.

I think this is going to be a bloodbath. Chicago fans are going to wish that the first round was still only 5 games.

Cavs WILL sweep the bulls.

saturday can't come soon enough.

GO CAVS
pimp.gif

Everybody who thinks the Bulls are going to win, put your screen name on the line since yall are so confident. I'll put mine up if the Bulls win more than one game.

All these foos puttin there screen names on it dont even matter, you only have like 500 some odd post.

CAVS IN 4. Bout that.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I couldnt get any of the $20 or $12 seats Ren.....had to settle for the $40 ones. Whatever though......Ima scream my heart out.
I went at 9:55am to get the $12 seats. 309 for. Where section did you have?
322 row 14...what row you in?? I can't imagine ur much higher than me, and you paid a lot less.......ughhhhhhh
Row 16
laugh.gif
Total was alittle over $77 for 4 tix. The Bulls need to give some red shirts out. They're so cheap.

I'm curious what the Bulls' record would've been if Rose and Noah were healthy all year. It was clear that Rose was VERY banged up at the beginning of the year and they suffered because of it.

I don't think there is a better Lebron defender in the league than Deng. Noah is a phenomenal basketball player now(4th best center in the League after D12, Bogut, and Duncan). Noah and Rose are better than anyone on the Cavs after Lebron. Cavs will have more trouble than people think on the road. I expect very close games in the United Center, but still see the Cavs winning in 5.

I will be looking for a futures bet for the Bulls in this offseason to win the championship before they land a big name because one star signing out of Bosh, Amare, Wade, Lebron will make them a contender.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

I'm curious what the Bulls' record would've been if Rose and Noah were healthy all year. It was clear that Rose was VERY banged up at the beginning of the year and they suffered because of it.

I don't think there is a better Lebron defender in the league than Deng (Aaron Affalo gets a close 2nd) . Noah is a phenomenal basketball player now(4th best center in the League after D12, Bogut, and Duncan). Noah and Rose are better than ANYONE on the Cavs after Legirl. Cavs will have more trouble than people think on the road. I expect very close games in the United Center.

I will be looking for a futures bet for the Bulls in this offseason to win the championship before they land a big name because one star signing out of Bosh, Amare, Wade, Lebron will make them a contender.
this man speaks the truth

after some minimal editing.......

& just like futuristic said... regardless of what happens this series, we already own Cleveland
pimp.gif

Noah is a phenomenal basketball player now(4th best center in the League after D12, Bogut, and Duncan)

laugh.gif

He's not even better than Brook Lopez.

Heck, I'm taking Shaq, Bynum, or even Nene over Noah.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

I don't think there is a better Lebron defender in the league than Deng. Noah is a phenomenal basketball player now(4th best center in the League after D12, Bogut, and Duncan). Noah and Rose are better than anyone on the Cavs after Lebron. Cavs will have more trouble than people think on the road. I expect very close games in the United Center, but still see the Cavs winning in 5.

We went on a 10-game losing streak without them ... Give and take 2 games ... we could have been a 50 win team.

Lebron struggles when he plays us, as well as the Cavs, if some people in this thread want to believe it or not.

I can't argue with the guys intentions but that billboard is stupid. Just let LeBron do what he's gonna do. We've had him here playing HS bball for 4 years and now 7 years in the NBA. If he's going to go, he's going to go. His decision isn't going to be swayed by a dumb billboard. The artwork is nice and so are the shirts he makes but thats about it. Like other people have said yeah it would be nice for him to stay here but he doesn't owe NE OH anything. He reps AK not CLE.

Anyways, I like the way our bracket is set up this year. If we are going to win it all we have to go thru Bulls, Boston and Magic (unless Heat beats Boston).

Bulls might take a game due to lack of focus on our part or just plain outplay us since that organization would be happy with 1 win, they are damn sure going to try to get one.

Any Cavs fans with tickets to any of these games? I have extras for every game throughout and its crazy how many there are up on Flashseats. A normal game would have 100-200 listings but these have 8-900 per game. I don't want to sell the extras on ebay but I might since theres way too many on Flash. Sat game will be fun too bad the weather is going to be cooler. Anyone going to any of these games?? I'll be at Game 1 and dumping my seats and my extras for game 2. I figure I'd normally pass on a Bulls game, no reason to see em twice in 3 days. They should both be wins anyways...

Let's get it...........

Call me a salty Knicks fan if you want, but I think that billboard is desperate by the Cavs fans.

He doesn't owe Cleveland or Ohio anything.

i would not take nene or bynum over Noah. dude has more heart and grit than most players in the league. plays with fire. Plus he has the ganja on his side.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Call me a salty Knicks fan if you want, but I think that billboard is desperate by the Cavs fans.

But Knick fans putting money together to buy LeBron a welcoming gift isn't?

Anyways, the billboard is an appreciation of what homie has done over the last 7 years. Really not that big of a deal when you got 6,000 ppl donating $5-$10.

And this...
Are you related to an idiot?

You'd take Noah over Nene?
laugh.gif

Are you related to Noah?

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by Big J 33

But Knick fans putting money together to buy LeBron a welcoming gift isn't?

Anyways, the billboard is an appreciation of what homie has done over the last 7 years. Really not that big of a deal when you got 6,000 ppl donating $5-$10.
laugh.gif
I'd say the same thing to Knicks fans who donated money for a welcoming gift as well. 

If it was just a picture of Lebron and the city or something like that, then sure no problem.  But the "stays here" is clearly about free agency and the fear of Lebron leaving after this season.  I'm not upset about it so no sweat off my back, but it just plays into the hype and hysteria of this summer.  Cavs fans shouldn't be focused on that, but rather winning right now.

Back
Top Bottom