Roy Jones vs Bernard Hopkins

Well, I don't mean to be harsh because I love boxing. But outside of a potential Pacquiao/Mayweather fight, boxing isn't exciting. Mostly because the heavyweight division is crap.

If the heavyweight rank were to pick up again that's the only way boxing can return to some sort of prominence. On a sustained level at least.

Well in every weight class outside of heavyweight and probably light heavyweight, there are a ton of exciting fights being made. This is probably the deepest most classes have ever been. From 108 all the way to 168. People just need to tune in and there's no doubt in my mind they'll be fans. The smaller weight classes have been putting in the best fights for years now. People just need to watch and they'd love it. Just my two cents.

Oh, I'm a fan. But there's nothing like the big dogs going at it. I can watch boxing and get excited about it, but for the general public to care again the heavyweight division has to be the main card.

Yea, I feel you. Too bad 1. all American HW's are terrible and 2. the Klitchko's will never fight each other. Have some hope w/Haye and Adamek but even if they get their shot, few people here will tune in.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Unless the PPV price includes a time machine to go back to 1995, I want no parts of this.

exactly.  These dudes coulda made so much loot if they would have done this A LOT sooner. 

word..but Roy was being a weenie ducking and dodging. Giving Bhops some lame deal. Talkin bout 60/40 knowing damn well Bhops won't take it.
And Bhops a CHUMP for NOT taking it.  Roy was THAT dude.  B Hops was not the BIGGER star so that fool should've took the 60/40 and got his Ayy whooped.  Like Roy said, "60/40 i'll kick ya *%+"

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Roy is my all time favorite fighter.

Hope he doesnt get hurt too bad
ohwell.gif

let me be the 1st one to say this:

RJJs corner will throw the towel in the middle rounds on this one
smh.gif

sick.gif

RJJ has always been my favorite fighter growing up but its going to be hard for me to pick him in this fight. Ill be rooting for him of course but after that Danny Green fight ill be shocked if he pulls out another win against BHop.

Bernard aged well as a boxer

roy aged bad as a boxer

Bernard will knock him out!

"Yall must of forgot" roy was a goat but he was so full of himself like he couldnt lose, all he's done is lose recent i think 5-5 last 10

I just hope Bernard doesnt lose!!! He has everything to lose and Roy has everything to gain...... He almost deserves to lose just for still pressing for a fight with Roy.

Back
Top Bottom