Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

these a GR or QS?

From the looks of it on ebay, they are gonna be a GR.  Plus its been said over and over in this thread that they will be widely available.
 im not gunna read 125 damn pages of a thread just to find a answer to a simple question and i dont check ebay for early releases...smh at this keyboard gangsta trynna get smart and talk slick over the internet 
laugh.gif
 i laugh at you clowns

these a GR or QS?
   From the looks of it on ebay, they are gonna be a GR.  Plus its been said over and over in this thread that they will be widely available.
 im not gunna read 125 damn pages of a thread just to find a answer to a simple question and i dont check ebay for early releases...smh at this keyboard gangsta trynna get smart and talk slick over the internet 
laugh.gif
 i laugh at you clowns
hold up. so u gonna claim lazy yet insult the person that even took the time to answer your question?
shame on u.

Originally Posted by bigj505

these a GR or QS?
laugh.gif
 i laugh at you clowns
hold up. so u gonna claim lazy yet insult the person that even took the time to answer your question?
shame on u.

good point. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

these a GR or QS?

laugh.gif
 i laugh at you clowns
You sound like the wanna be e thug.  

these a GR or QS?
laugh.gif
 i laugh at you clowns
shame on u.
only reason i went at dude like that was cause of the smart remark, it was a simple question that needed a simple answer all that extra +%$$ was not needed. and hold up, you coming to the rescue of a dude you dont even know, what man does that? shame on you

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

these a GR or QS?

laugh.gif
 i laugh at you clowns
You sound like the wanna be e thug.  
we have another 1 smh 
laugh.gif

^ lol

I really don't see how El Bro was trying to be a "Keyboard Gangsta." He was just saying that the answer was in multiple posts throughout the entire thread.

dabasement2010, you got your answer man.

these a GR or QS?
laugh.gif
 i laugh at you clowns
shame on u.
only reason i went at dude like that was cause of the smart remark, it was a simple question that needed a simple answer all that extra +%$$ was not needed. and hold up, you coming to the rescue of a dude you dont even know, what man does that? shame on you

Seriously, you got your feelings hurt from that.  I was actually trying to be nice and help someone out who asked the same question twice.  I was just simply stating that it being said over and over in this thread has got to mean that they might actually be a GR.  You actually think I come on this board to be a keyboard warrior. lol  Come on man, dont be so sensitive.  Thats one thing I have never done is come on this board to flame people.  Its a waste of time. 
happy.gif

been passing on all the foams that dropped over the past year and a half. thinking real hard bout getting these.

these will be copped. all the foams i need is the pearls, these, and the black on black foams

these a GR or QS?
laugh.gif
 i laugh at you clowns
shame on u.

Seriously, you got your feelings hurt from that.  I was actually trying to be nice and help someone out who asked the same question twice.  I was just simply stating that it being said over and over in this thread has got to mean that they might actually be a GR.  You actually think I come on this board to be a keyboard warrior. lol  Come on man, dont be so sensitive.  Thats one thing I have never done is come on this board to flame people.  Its a waste of time. 
happy.gif

feelings hurt?? 
indifferent.gif
 not even champ im just not gunna let someone talk out the side of their neck and not respond, i dont know where you from but we dont do that round these parts

okay dabasement201 you got it, your the toughest guy on here and anyone that dares "talk out the side of their neck" towards you should expect a thoroughly written response that expresses your wrath and let them know you dont do that "round your parts" or on niketalk for that matter, i hope that clears things up

p.s. i got my bread set aside for these royals and pewters, couldnt decide on just one

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

okay dabasement201 you got it, your the toughest guy on here and anyone that dares "talk out the side of their neck" towards you should expect a thoroughly written response that expresses your wrath and let them know you dont do that "round your parts" or on niketalk for that matter, i hope that clears things up

p.s. i got my bread set aside for these royals and pewters, couldnt decide on just one

wise man.

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

roll.gif
 Hope that clears everything up now back to the Royals.

Back
Top Bottom