Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

That was only a couple yrs ago fam...

hilarious
roll.gif

These might actually end up sitting come release day. I cant believe how many ppl are selling early releases on ebay. U could prolly find a pair for close to 200 right now.

you gotta be lucky to get a ds pair at 250, i always see vnds, i dont wear used kicks so i never really try ang buy.. i seen a pair of hoh royals for like 275 vnds, very good condition, but i just love being the first one to use the kicks... the new year is right around the corner, its going to be a good one

Loving my 2011 pair to death but since the 07's dropping down in value these days I will be getting them as well to go along side the 11's. Here are some pixs of my early purchase..........
pimp.gif

what happened to the blue tint?

They considered making a slight adjustment from the 07's... but then decided to
not implement it during final production?

That's sad man.

I was really looking forward the the tinted soles because they retain their flavor/color
much longer than the standard fare ice.

*bleh* Still cop... just disheartened.

thanks for getting that straight rl, i thought you didnt like the new pics..lol i dont wanna sound like a hater but something just dosent look right with the kicks

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Here's my contribution

You gon' be charged for first degree murder of a Playstation console...

Cuz you killin' the game right now!!! *jumps for no reason*

"Damn 28's!!!"

Back
Top Bottom