Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Mr NikeTalk wrote:

^^^^as much as most of the community bashes me...You guys sure remember most of my past post

I don't know who is stupider. Me for my outlandish post, or you guys for always catching feelings from my outlandish post

How Bout You For Quoting Yourself
smh.gif
........ Hopefully One Of These Days You Just Won't Come Back....... Like HOFA

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Im pretty sure that Brown Box confirms it with the Icy Soles.
Cannot wait!
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I really wish people would read, there like little kids they only look for pics. All the pictures posted in this thread were either HOH or 07 Royals. And a comparison pic of the OGs, retros.
Thought yall would of gotten a hint of sarcasm lol.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Mr NikeTalk wrote:

^^^^as much as most of the community bashes me...You guys sure remember most of my past post

I don't know who is stupider. Me for my outlandish post, or you guys for always catching feelings from my outlandish post

How Bout You For Quoting Yourself
smh.gif
........ Hopefully One Of These Days You Just Won't Come Back....... Like HOFA

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

like i post few days ago

my connection and my girlfriend told this
eggplans foam
house hoops p.e foams
pearls foam
royal foam
and some red foam too

^^^^thanks for the info Yiyo, hopefully all of these come out. Hopefully NikeTalk community Will never stop hating on me. I must doing something right 2 always receive as much attention as I continue 2 receive.

How about quoting myself? LOL

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

like i post few days ago

eggplans foam
house hoops p.e foams
pearls foam
royal foam
and some red foam too
pimp.gif

like i post few days ago

eggplans foam
house hoops p.e foams
pearls foam
royal foam
and some red foam too

indifferent.gif
 ... smh

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

like i post few days ago

eggplans foam
house hoops p.e foams
pearls foam
royal foam
and some red foam too

indifferent.gif
 ... smh

HOH had to do it
smh.gif

You can't always believe wat the internet says thats how World War 1 started. .

Lol

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

like i post few days ago

eggplans foam
house hoops p.e foams
pearls foam
royal foam
and some red foam too

indifferent.gif
 ... smh

HOH had to do it
smh.gif

i hope the HOH are the forrest green or smoke gray ones from the pic BP did.. got a feeling its gonna be a silver pair though
smh.gif

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by DavidMc202

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

whats NDC and DMV?

c9cb1ae43a679b092005f74e8cbcf545.gif

Heres one schmoe
Yo NDC is nike.com and DMV is DC Maryland and Virginia dont worry bout this dude... and as for you come on what does it matter if he dont know does his newness to the site offend you or something he is here for the same reasons you are he wants to learn more.... you dont make sense its no reason everyone shouldnt be able to get a pair you are just selfish but in the end the world dont revolve around you and Nike dont even know you exist this guy was simply searching for info if you feel he shouldnt ask questions then you are the stupid one if its that big a deal dont answer him some one else will... i shake my head a ppl like you its just sad...

Any way i pray these do drop because when they first came out i was in highschool and had no money like alot of ppl who missed out i wasnt sleepin on them i just didnt have that kinda money available i hope they drop and if they do i'm going to cop i hope there arent any crazy resell prices anyone has to deal with and i hope that all this foolishness about hoping they are limited is over and done with

im sorry

Its all good son do you i'm just saying dont knock the new guy for trying to learn the same things that we already know cause someone had to teach you and if you are so smart you figured it out on ya own more power to ya but we all need help with somethings but in the end its your opinion but lets try not to knock ppl you never know who you might need later

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

thanks a lot, and im not a noob

Cool it dude I was joking but a "noob" does not know what dmv and ndc mean.......... my grandma knows what dmv means fom listening to the radio
not everyone is from the dmv...you ask someone about the dmv and they'll think you're talking about the dept of motor vehicles.... not everyone is hip to "internet shoe lingo" and knows what ndc means....just help others out...isn't that what a forum is all about? 
Everyone who has ever been in a foamposite thread should know what DMV stands for, because noobs ask about it so much. 

Y u soley attacking me lol others said the same thing but if u looked back i told dude i was joking thanks for the life changing dialog though.
 NOW BACK TO THE FOAMS

like i post few days ago

eggplans foam
house hoops p.e foams
pearls foam
royal foam
and some red foam too
someone PLEASE tell me what this means?????

seriously, do people know how to communicate words anymore?

whats NDC and DMV?

c9cb1ae43a679b092005f74e8cbcf545.gif

Heres one schmoe
Yo NDC is nike.com and DMV is DC Maryland and Virginia dont worry bout this dude... and as for you come on what does it matter if he dont know does his newness to the site offend you or something he is here for the same reasons you are he wants to learn more.... you dont make sense its no reason everyone shouldnt be able to get a pair you are just selfish but in the end the world dont revolve around you and Nike dont even know you exist this guy was simply searching for info if you feel he shouldnt ask questions then you are the stupid one if its that big a deal dont answer him some one else will... i shake my head a ppl like you its just sad...

Any way i pray these do drop because when they first came out i was in highschool and had no money like alot of ppl who missed out i wasnt sleepin on them i just didnt have that kinda money available i hope they drop and if they do i'm going to cop i hope there arent any crazy resell prices anyone has to deal with and i hope that all this foolishness about hoping they are limited is over and done with

im sorry

Its all good son do you i'm just saying dont knock the new guy for trying to learn the same things that we already know cause someone had to teach you and if you are so smart you figured it out on ya own more power to ya but we all need help with somethings but in the end its your opinion but lets try not to knock ppl you never know who you might need later

i had to ask this question too...

somebody had to school me on what the DMV was...

i'm in texas.... and the DMV is where you go get ya drivers' license.... not rock foamers... lol...

also... this guy that keeps running around actin like he's god's gift to this site...

indifferent.gif

like i post few days ago

eggplans foam
house hoops p.e foams
pearls foam
royal foam
and some red foam too

Pics of your gf?....

Back
Top Bottom