Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Wore mines today.. haha.. this guy at school was tryna buy them off of me.. and offered to trade for a pair of copper (which I already own)... I had to laugh at him and walk way..

i never get tired of seeing this shoe.. i use the foam sneaker cleaner to clean my soles and its works pretty well... shoe is by far the greatest shoe ever created
smokin.gif

I'm so happy cause I was a scrub on all three releases of these. I'll b on point this time around real talk. Will, what's good with the pair u have?

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

coppin 15, 4 to keep and the rest 2 resell

Resellers (and employees) are going to take majority of stock no matter what. If Nike is going to release them again and want to really milk the foams for all the money they can, they better GR these with more restocks than Coppers.
You Embecile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Yea make royal foamposites a GR, make them as accessible to the world as white air force ones I am a proud owner of '07 royals and you have really disgusted me.

laugh.gif
shut the %%#% up
smh.gif
YOU disgust me with that "i want my 07 RETROS to be special forever" mentality. them ##+** aren't even OG.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Resellers (and employees) are going to take majority of stock no matter what. If Nike is going to release them again and want to really milk the foams for all the money they can, they better GR these with more restocks than Coppers.
Yea make royal foamposites a GR, make them as accessible to the world as white air force ones I am a proud owner of '07 royals and you have really disgusted me.
laugh.gif
shut the %%#% up
smh.gif
YOU disgust me with that "i want my 07 RETROS to be special forever" mentality. them ##+** aren't even OG.
stewiedragonpunch.gif

laugh.gif
shut the %%#% up
smh.gif
son said white on whites though....CHILL....
laugh.gif

i wanna see more pennys retroed before these come back out.

if they drop i would be as excited as a virgin church school girl bout to get Dee'd down for the first time!!!!!! (plus i wouldnt feel AS bad missing out on the eggs
eyes.gif
)

laugh.gif
shut the %%#% up
smh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
shut the %%#% up
smh.gif

Co-sign

Real talk making them as easy to get as all white AF1's would NOT be a bad thing.

There not called dope boy's because everyone can afford them.

So if your worried that the same scrubs that are rocking white AF1's are ganna rock Royal Foams...that will NEVER happen. 

These have been hot from the get in the DMV for a reason.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

laugh.gif
shut the %%#% up
smh.gif

Co-sign

Real talk making them as easy to get as all white AF1's would NOT be a bad thing.

So if your worried that the same scrubs that are rocking white AF1's are ganna rock Royal Foams...that will NEVER happen. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you already know my dude
pimp.gif

penny royal foams + dmv/NYC = a hot summer. ITS A WRAP.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

NikeandTalk32 wrote:

why do you listen to a dude with 0 sources. same dude who said pearl is similar to red
indifferent.gif
I came back back from Jamaica ave. earlier this afternoon, and asked one of the shop owners about these rumors, and he said it's all bogus
frown.gif

The owners of Magic Sneakers on fordham said these are dropping and they only getting 30 pairs
grin.gif

SAY WHAT .. NOOO ONLY 30 (IF TRUE)  THIS YEAR HAS TO BE THE BEST IN MY LIFETIME OF SNEAKER RELEASES  IM YOUNG (20) PUSHIN 45 KICKS SO FAR GOT IN THE GAME LATE BUT IM RUNNING

IMMA NEED A METAL GEAR SOLID FROM MY SOME ONE .. IM LOOKING FOR DS DARK ARMYS AND OR ROYALS FLOATING AROUND SOMEWHERE CANT SEEM TO FIND THEM ANYWHERE AGEV UP ON EGGPLANTS SINCE THERE RE RELEASING SATURDAY

laugh.gif
shut the %%#% up
smh.gif

Co-sign

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you already know my dude
pimp.gif

lol if a royal foam is a gr that means that dude who loves to rock clearance rack payless shoes and white hitop airforces with COOOGI lol or any other random shmoe that didnt even know the price of a foamposite one will watch them sit on the rack and thay will save their funds and COP EM or even better wait till they cost less as that GR sits

laugh.gif
shut the %%#% up
smh.gif

Co-sign

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you already know my dude
pimp.gif

lol if a royal foam is a gr that means that dude who loves to rock clearance rack payless shoes and white hitop airforces with COOOGI lol or any other random shmoe that didnt even know the price of a foamposite one will watch them sit on the rack and thay will save their funds and COP EM or even better wait till they cost less as that GR sits

Why you mad tho? 
cuz they'll be widely available??

you CAN'T be frome BmoreDC or NY talking like that....

Foams be in abundance here homie...

granted the Copper foams were the 1st actual *gasp* GR/GR-like and they still sold out everywhere

As long as I  get my pair I can give 2 $%%%* about the next man...

I suggest you have that same mode of thinking

And 
laugh.gif
 @ dopeboys

Everyone else in america call them foams or penny foams

Bmore $!%+#@ refer them to Dopedealers or Dopes

the name has stuck with with that shoe since it's OG release ( @ a time when the name actually was a true statement )

Not to many cats was dropping 180-200 on a shoe back then in the hood unless they sold dope in MOST cases 
ohwell.gif

^^ thats news to me, thats funny... word back in 97 to drop 200 on a pair you had to have some bread...

Originally Posted by purplehazen

^^ thats news to me, thats funny... word back in 97 to drop 200 on a pair you had to have some bread...

What's the difference in spending $200 back then and $200 now?  It's 10% unemployment and it's even more in the inner cities.  You dudes were just younger then and didn't have the money.  Heck, I was in college I didn't.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by purplehazen

What's the difference in spending $200 back then and $200 now?  It's 10% unemployment and it's even more in the inner cities.  You dudes were just younger then and didn't have the money.  Heck, I was in college I didn't.

I'm old enough man..

How many sneaker were $200 back then?
if you know some please name em

that price point was unheard of in the 90's for a sneaker

no matter if you was young or old..not too many was dropping that much then

it's nothing to drop 200+ now, cuz it's so common place in this day and age

I can only go off what I seen growing up....

And the only dudes rocking foams was Dopeboys and few spoiled !+! #$*%%% ( who ended up getting snuffed for their pair )

whether they're GR or not - real foam heads will have a fresh pair long after the release and the AF1 rockin cats will have their pairs smoked weeks after the release.

its only fair that the heads in 07 get another fair chance to cop again

if limited, resellers will continue to sell pairs for an arm and a leg

Back
Top Bottom