Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by robxdrew

How can you guys tell if you received b-grades in these? 
grin.gif

It seems like my pair has excess glue, or I'm just buggin'?
eyes.gif

You are NOT buggin my man, as I type this I'm on my way back to the store and exchanging them for another sz11. I looked at them before the cashier rang me up and thought they were ok. When I got home, with better lighting, I saw a streak of mild discoloration, it was a different shade of blue. Another fault was the long lines of creases right by the heel of the foot, and that was on medial side od both shoes. Not happy about that. These were b-grades.
Mine didn't have any discoloration or anything. I was wondering if they put extra glue on the sole and foam of the shoe. Other than that and a small scratch on the left sneaker, everything else was fine.

Anyone notice similar with their pairs?
alien.gif

i heard the foams actually sell out on the 34th st footlocker... coppers were gone when they came out... but ya i passed on copping these in ny because i didnt want to pay tax so i just copped for retail shipped with no tax on NDC

Originally Posted by phnrprman

Just waking up. How are these looking in the Va Beach area? Are they still available in most places? Thanks.

You might want to head to Lynnhaven and try your luck.

If they aren't there, I'd do Military and Sports Zone.

I know Greenbrier and Chesapeake Square had limited quantities and are probably sold out.

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

easy pickup, went to the store one block away and got the last 11, quality seems nice, im still tryin to break in the zoom as i  right this
LMAFO write you mean and u had jokes about my spelling.....Anyways, overall very satisfied with these, there's no complains from me at all. Loving them
pimp.gif
well i actually didnt spell it wrong, just the wrong one, anywayssss get off my d!ck
laugh.gif
HAHAHAA why you tight for dogz, u know I was "Write" 
roll.gif
and I wouldn't be surprise if you get suspended for that.

Originally Posted by bigj505

it honestly didnt matter to me as im a grown man making grown man money.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm sayin, why do you care how much someone else paid. It's their money, they might have it. If you really like a pair of kicks then whatever you paid is worth it. If I'm wearin them, I'm getting my monies worth. The low price only comes in to play if you're trying to resell. The only time I really care about price is when I'm border line and it's a deal too good to pass up.

Dudes are funny though, I could see if you saved $5,000 on a car or $20,000 on a house or something.

easy pickup, went to the store one block away and got the last 11, quality seems nice, im still tryin to break in the zoom as i  right this
LMAFO write you mean and u had jokes about my spelling.....Anyways, overall very satisfied with these, there's no complains from me at all. Loving them
pimp.gif
well i actually didnt spell it wrong, just the wrong one, anywayssss get off my d!ck
laugh.gif
HAHAHAA why you tight for dogz, u know I was "Write" 
roll.gif
and I wouldn't be surprise if you get suspended for that.
lol , i wouldnt be surprised if you report me for that, you seem like that kind of guy

Originally Posted by DEpast

Went into Jimmy Jazz and decided AGAINST the cop.

$220 after tax for Royal Foams that looked waaaaay too dark.

Thought they'd be brighter. Oh well, money saved. I might be the only NTer that thinks this way, but retail after tax for a shoe that doesn't even hold its value was too ridiculous for me.
I agree. They are getting over.  It's a mental thing for me and breaking the $200 barrier is too much. 

Anyone feel like these were super tight? I wear a 13 in everything and a lot of times 13 is on the bigger side. These feel tight. I'm tryna break em in...

And yea I had a little scratch on the inside of the left shoe robxdrew.

Oh and these do look a little darker compared to the 07s

I had no idea this was going to be this easy of a pick up. Here in the DMV, we got foams everywhere. You can pick them up at the gas station.

bay area was cake...woke got to the mall at 715 and there were 6 people in front of me...easier cop than the cement iiis

Went to the same spot I copped my 07s from.

After looking at them............................

Who ever is talking down on these 2011s are tripping.
alien.gif

Yea the color is off but heck. If your one of those people who never owned a pair of 07s or OGs youll be happy with these. I have 07s and these 2011s look just as good to me.

Things change, get over it.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Rico-
You Know I Had To Poke My Head In Here For A Quick Sec
wink.gif

Right on man.... Ill give you a holla. Appreciate it sir

I really want to get a pair from 07, but I think the only reason I want these 2011's are because of how icy they are.

Had a pair on hold and didn't see any on display so I asked what time did they show up this morning or did they camp out and strangely I was only the 2nd customer.  I figured the hypebeasts would've come out for this one but guess not.  Either way copped one for the lil bro and another for NT in case somebody in the boondocks missed out (this is what they call helping out the community, not reselling).

If these go on sale, which probably won't be until the summer time, I'll def cop a 2nd pair. I went back to FTL to exchange the b-grades for an a-grade, no problems there. I saw a guy with 3 boxes of these mixing and matching for 1 good pair. There's obviously quality issues with these. Which could mean a lot of bgades hitting outlets in the near future.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by bigj505

it honestly didnt matter to me as im a grown man making grown man money.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm sayin, why do you care how much someone else paid. It's their money, they might have it. If you really like a pair of kicks then whatever you paid is worth it. If I'm wearin them, I'm getting my monies worth. The low price only comes in to play if you're trying to resell. The only time I really care about price is when I'm border line and it's a deal too good to pass up.

Dudes are funny though, I could see if you saved $5,000 on a car or $20,000 on a house or something.
exactly. dudes calling me out because he saved some change like i dont get the same discount he gets
nerd.gif
. i just dont have to gloat about it because it aint helping the community and it doesnt make me feel better knowing i saved a dollar more than the next man.

Anyone that still has copies of NBA2K11 and still has the $15 off coupon, my footlocker accepted it this morning when I went to grab a couple pairs for people I know. Its not much but it beats 0 off.

Rico, u right. These are fire. They are definitely killing all other royals as far as soles go, HoH royals included. freaking ice is
pimp.gif

Bmore dudes - White Marsh Mall had a nice amount of sizes when I went there. Footaction at Security had like 150 this am but were down to like 40 at like 10am with no size 9.5s left

Back
Top Bottom