Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

oh these are coming..dont worry...maybe soon

dont know if i want them. 2 07s+ HOH,im good.
knowing nike,theyll change them up somehow (different blue, blue tinted sole like 2010 eggs,etc.)

really waiting for pearls and metallic reds though

nerd.gif

Nah man...I've tried...lord knows I've tried...it is impossible nowadays...#%+! comin up on them in the 1st place for me was pure luck...but I know of a certain someone up here that wouldn't mind relieving me of my pair...ASAP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Nah man...I've tried...lord knows I've tried...it is impossible nowadays...#%+! comin up on them in the 1st place for me was pure luck...but I know of a certain someone up here that wouldn't mind relieving me of my pair...ASAP
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i guess its time for people to start getting pissed, either because their pair they wear isn't as rare? or the were hoping to sell it for crazy money and people have more options now.

Originally Posted by CementSoldier

i guess its time for people to start getting pissed, either because their pair they wear isn't as rare? or the were hoping to sell it for crazy money and people have more options now.
you forgot they'll also start picking the new version apart and trying to find little insignificant reasons why their older pairs are better than the recent release.  i hope these drop.  i need a pair for retail. 

Originally Posted by wrukus

you forgot they'll also start picking the new version apart and trying to find little insignificant reasons why their older pairs are better than the recent release.  i hope these drop.  i need a pair for retail. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im Lookin Forward To These Sooo Bad. Especially A Release Around My Birthday In Sept.
pimp.gif
 As Long As They Dont Do ANYTHING Stupid Like Changin Up The OG Concept. 

If they're like the 2010 egpplants, they will be.You didn't see much of that with the 2007's and HOH's, because both were good quality. Just a slight variation. If people are paying $200 they should be picky.

indifferent.gif
go back to jb with that

Back
Top Bottom