Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by CementSoldier

i guess its time for people to start getting pissed, either because their pair they wear isn't as rare? or the were hoping to sell it for crazy money and people have more options now.
you forgot they'll also start picking the new version apart and trying to find little insignificant reasons why their older pairs are better than the recent release.  i hope these drop.  i need a pair for retail. 
so true
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

i guess its time for people to start getting pissed, either because their pair they wear isn't as rare? or the were hoping to sell it for crazy money and people have more options now.
you forgot they'll also start picking the new version apart and trying to find little insignificant reasons why their older pairs are better than the recent release.  i hope these drop.  i need a pair for retail. 
so true
laugh.gif
lets just say a rerelease should be the same shoe. not a variant. you dont see the griffey rerelease any different do you?
ignorance is bliss.

I think the materials used on these Royals will be the same as the Coppers and recent Eggplants. So a little disappointment, but I'll still try to buy regardless since I really need a pair of Royals.

Originally Posted by bigj505

so true
laugh.gif
lets just say a rerelease should be the same shoe. not a variant. you dont see the griffey rerelease any different do you?
ignorance is bliss.
you really expected them to drop the exact same shoe, with no change at all a year apart from the other one?  i guess ignorance really is bliss.
laugh.gif

I think royals will be copped regardless because even if people don't like them they can always resell or trade them for something theyve been looking for. I'll be getting my pair for sure and possibly a back up but on the west coast stores don't get a big shipment of foams so two size 13s are hard to come by

so true
laugh.gif
ignorance is bliss.
you really expected them to drop the exact same shoe, with no change at all a year apart from the other one?  i guess ignorance really is bliss.
laugh.gif

hmmm let see
air griffey max rereleased a yr apart.... no differences
air bakins rereleased... no differences
eggplants... differences. but why?

a shoe that has the same style number should be the same. if they change it, it should have a different style code. nike has also rereleased the same shoe a yr apart on other occasions and had them come out identical.
so yes, i DO expect them to be the same shoe a year apart. especially if they are only a year apart. means less time to "lose" materials/parts/molds.

but i guess ur ignorance outweighs reason.
indifferent.gif

Damn... this dude is caught up justifying a change of quality just one year apart, who wants to pay $200 plus for inconsistency.

so true
laugh.gif
ignorance is bliss.
laugh.gif

hmmm let see

a shoe that has the same style number should be the same. if they change it, it should have a different style code. nike has also rereleased the same shoe a yr apart on other occasions and had them come out identical.
so yes, i DO expect them to be the same shoe a year apart. especially if they are only a year apart. means less time to "lose" materials/parts/molds.

indifferent.gif
why would it be ignorance at all?  you listed a few shoes that stayed the same, but there a plenty of retros that drop with changes as well.  would i like for every shoe to drop exactly the way it did when it first released?  yes indeed.  but i'm smart enough to realize that big business will change things here and there and cut costs here and there.  i always expect the worse and occasionally i'm pleased when a release drops correctly.  i'm still amused at people that have been in the shoe game for any amount of time that still get caught off guard when a shoe drops with changes.  is this really something that is new to you?  or you just thought it would never happen to your precious foamposite?  if i see issues that are so bad that i feel its not worth my money then i dont cop.  end of debate.  that quality crying is what needs to be taken back to jb.  you mad at me like i told nike to change the shoe. 
indifferent.gif

ignorance is bliss.
laugh.gif

hmmm let see

indifferent.gif
why would it be ignorance at all?  you listed a few shoes that stayed the same, but there a plenty of retros that drop with changes as well.  would i like for every shoe to drop exactly the way it did when it first released?  yes indeed.  but i'm smart enough to realize that big business will change things here and there and cut costs here and there.  i always expect the worse and occasionally i'm pleased when a release drops correctly.  i'm still amused at people that have been in the shoe game for any amount of time that still get caught off guard when a shoe drops with changes.  is this really something that is new to you?  or you just thought it would never happen to your precious foamposite?  if i see issues that are so bad that i feel its not worth my money then i dont cop.  end of debate.  that quality crying is what needs to be taken back to jb.  you mad at me like i told nike to change the shoe. 
indifferent.gif

have fun with the jordan brand way.

and thanks for the sig quote. definitely appreciated.

ignorance is bliss.
laugh.gif

hmmm let see

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

have fun with the jordan brand way.

and thanks for the sig quote. definitely appreciated.

indifferent.gif
go back to jb with that
you can make one general comment, directed at no particular member, and with no name calling.  the people that are guilty will always step right up and show themselves for who they are.  truth be told i didnt even have you in mind when i made my initial comment.  i just knew that eveytime i came in the eggplant thread there was all this useless bickering about who's shoes were better, as if everybody on the board didn't already know that recent quality has gone bad on multiple realeases.  had i known that i would get a member of nt's staff all butt-hurt at me, i would have just kept my observation to myself.  arguing on the boards is not that important to me as you can probably tell by my post count, and i'm sorry that i even went as far as i did.  bigj505 has officially won this debate and has sufficiently shown that he is more knowledgeable than me (whatever that's worth).  we can all rest assured that nike will contact him for his internet wisdom and all foam releases from here on out will be made to his specifications.  if anyone needs me i'll be in the jb forum where pointless quality debates are the norm.  

indifferent.gif
go back to jb with that
you can make one general comment, directed at no particular member, and with no name calling.  the people that are guilty will always step right up and show themselves for who they are.  truth be told i didnt even have you in mind when i made my initial comment.  i just knew that eveytime i came in the eggplant thread there was all this useless bickering about who's shoes were better, as if everybody on the board didn't already know that recent quality has gone bad on multiple realeases.  had i known that i would get a member of nt's staff all butt-hurt at me, i would have just kept my observation to myself.  arguing on the boards is not that important to me as you can probably tell by my post count, and i'm sorry that i even went as far as i did.  bigj505 has officially won this debate and has sufficiently shown that he is more knowledgeable than me (whatever that's worth).  we can all rest assured that nike will contact him for his internet wisdom and all foam releases from here on out will be made to his specifications.  if anyone needs me i'll be in the jb forum where pointless quality debates are the norm.  
doesnt matter who you have in mind. you just decided to make a controversial comment and i decided to respond to it.

but thanks for the sig material. definitely makes a ton of sense. just because im nt staff, it doesnt mean i dont have to agree to what u type.

indifferent.gif
go back to jb with that
You were determined to get the last word in, huh 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
.....btw some people can't just listen to reason...
ohwell.gif
I've been there before...when you respond to them...its you mad?...or its just the internet you taking it too seriously
smh.gif

For the record, I don't like it when companies alternate the sneaks either, I think it takes away the essence of what made us all fall in love with the dang thing in the first place...for example, the Flu Games look terrible w/ the suede and %%%#, they just don't come off as the same shoe everyone fell in love with, it's like they take these shoes and try to do TOO MUCH w/ them, Dangit Nike just leave the Dang things how you found them!!
laugh.gif

on tht note, I hope these Royals come out looking fresh.... We dnt need any risks bein taken w/ the details!!

i agree also. I fell in love with the 09 eggplants. I bought probably over 20 pairs until the 2010s dropped. I bought a pair of 10s (noticed the differences right away) and I'm still like what the *%( was nike thinking. Had they released the same I wouldn't let any of them sit on websites in my sz for under $250. I wouldn't care how many nike released.lol

I CAN NOT wait to get myself a pair of these just to have tons of cats picking them apart, there gonna look fresh on my feet either way. I'm new to the game but these are up there with some of my top kicks, maybe the first shoe i'll buy 2 of

Originally Posted by faddy

I CAN NOT wait to get myself a pair of these just to have tons of cats picking them apart, there gonna look fresh on my feet either way. I'm new to the game but these are up there with some of my top kicks, maybe the first shoe i'll buy 2 of

So true...some got salty cuz they weren't made in a certain country...oh well more for us!

Back
Top Bottom