Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

smh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by solezprogression

What has this thread turned into since I last checked? You guys with the bickering are what's wrong with NT these days.
now thats sig worthy
solez is right. but this is a discussion board. debates happen all of the time.

curtisboy, im surprised u decided to cosign since u havent contributed anything ever and are guilty of the part. (ahem... asking the artist formerly known as mr niketalk about when charmcitykid went in on him trying to start some stuff)

... just saying

dropped 315 and picked up a pair of 07s.........i love them so much. gonna pick up a couple more pairs if they do drop in september.

If you havent come 2 terms and realized that this shoe (if acurately released and not the pro) Will be butchered
Then you probably like increasing your post count senselessly

^ just like you're doing.guess you're making up for all the days you lurked when that epic thread was up and running?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so what are you gonna do william, rock hoh royals on the left foot and 2010 royals on the right? what about pearls? 02 and 09s on separate feet or 09s and 2010s? or maybe even 02s with 2010s?

aah man,foams bring ALL the beasts out doesn't it willie?
no more lacelocked jordans,guess your collectin foams now? onlyfoamscollected? welcome back william, i just wish you had made atleast ONE post in that thread before it got deleted. lurking FTL. btw- thanks for answering my IM
wink.gif

sorry will,you know i had to post,since you wanna go on a posting spree today,particularly in foampostie threads. why dont you go in the EA 50 thread and shout out 34th?

i think the rockdeep thread beat yours though. 2 epic threads in one week. gotta love NT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
did william rivera aka mr.niketalk himself just addressed me directly?
eek.gif
i should feel honored,since he thinks he's my mr.miyagi
laugh.gif

you needa get that out your head and stop droppin the upandcoming name to others via aim/facebook
laugh.gif
but whatever makes you sleep at night,or should i say durin the day
laugh.gif

no re-sell on these FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

you needa get that out your head and stop droppin the upandcoming name to others via aim/facebook
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no re-sell on these FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
you'll always be williams student so respect that man and show him the love and honor he deserves.

you might get it crackin with a 6th grader one day if your game is right

^ i really do hope there was sarcasm in your first sentence
laugh.gif

william a teacher? he doesnt even have an education
laugh.gif

i think theres just anger inside of him when he sees someone else (esp. younger than him) succeed more in life than he has and ever will
laugh.gif

oh yea,i put much emotion in this post. just for you wilbert
laugh.gif

dont feel special bro. its saturday night.shouldnt you bee hittin up a club holdin a teen night?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no re-sell on these FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
you'll always be williams student so respect that man and show him the love and honor he deserves.

you might get it crackin with a 6th grader one day if your game is right

ha....ahaha
laugh.gif
roll.gif

hop off

Back
Top Bottom