Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by bigj505

sneakermane is right. 07 royals were definitely easy to get. ebay was selling for basically retail + shipping + a couple bucks back then too.
not in NY, they smoked as soon as they hit shelves..it was so serious that some places didn't even let em hit da floor because all da employees bought em before customers

could ( NBA store)

i wish i could remember the Texas based store i purchased the 07 foams from on the phone...was in class and everything...they looked out...haha thx whatever store that was

Originally Posted by ninjahood

sneakermane is right. 07 royals were definitely easy to get. ebay was selling for basically retail + shipping + a couple bucks back then too.
not in NY, they smoked as soon as they hit shelves..it was so serious that some places didn't even let em hit da floor because all da employees bought em before customers

could ( NBA store)
there you go with the NY talk. guess you didnt see the ebay part I typed huh? They were definitely on the bay for the low.

I recently copped some OG(97) royals from NT Marketplace and in comparison to the the 02 pearls and the copper foams I own, These have the most marshmellow soft and responsive zoom air unit I've ever felt on my foot. You can really see the difference in the amount of foam used on the og vs 2009-2010. I really hope that this years Royals are on point, I could care less if they are limited or not (Seem like nike's been going the limited route) everyone should experience this shoe at least once. 
pimp.gif

Yep.  NYC, they were attainable if you logged off your computer.

Originally Posted by Steve212

laugh.gif
pretty much

Originally Posted by Steve212

bigj505 wrote:

laugh.gif

i have da 07's and i know what kinda stupid hoops i was jumping thru to get em...they never had a release date in da first place so you have to

basically harass da store clerk about em on a daily basis...when training camp NYC got em in stock their entire shipment was liquidated in 5 mins, none of da footlockers

champs, or finishline ever got em......these were hard to find.

Easy cop in Houston. Only 2 stores got em that i know of and everyone down here was like "+!+ is a Foamposite"? Until the end of '09, I got weird looks everytime I wore my Royals lol.

Haha, the irony only 3 years later.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Easy cop in Houston. Only 2 stores got em that i know of and everyone down here was like "+!+ is a Foamposite"? Until the end of '09, I got weird looks everytime I wore my Royals lol.

Haha, the irony only 3 years later.

Lol I was at Katy Mills a few days ago helping out my boss over there, Noticed a lot of people checkin out the royals...some people where like 
sick.gif
 most were like
eek.gif
 I still think foamposites in houston haven't got the hype train completely. Anything that isn't a Jordan Sig/Air Force 1 hybrid. Sits on shelves...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i have da 07's and i know what kinda stupid hoops i was jumping thru to get em...they never had a release date in da first place so you have to

basically harass da store clerk about em on a daily basis...when training camp NYC got em in stock their entire shipment was liquidated in 5 mins, none of da footlockers

champs, or finishline ever got em......these were hard to find.

V.I.M.'s in the BX had pairs that were collecting dust.  I do remember they were leaking around Late January-February, and everyone raided the BX Sports spots, BX hood spots etc.  One non-NTer bought 5 pairs when I went to one.

I remember strolling in V.I.M. to cop the blk/blk LeBron IV's for $110.00, and leaving with the Royal Foam Ones also.

As for this 2010 release, I'm on it.  This is the only Foam One that matters to me, because it's the one that started it all and Penny wore this colorway.  Hopefully they release a white/blk Foam one.  I'm talking about a true wht/blk colorway like the PE he wore in Spring 1997.

oh yeah one of my dudes that i know thats a big collecter said this years release will be a tier zero but i said no cant happen foamposite tier zero release never that  . maybe extremely limited quickstrike but nah lately every foamposite has flooded the market lately. but then again nike is very sneaky .

^^ i dont even know a store with that kind of account, if they are tier 0 im guessing they gonna be nice, probably a good reason we havent seen pics yet, i sure hope not

well as far as i know there are 5 tier zero in NYC: daves quality meat, supreme , alife rivington club, nort recon, 21 mercer street ny.

These were so easy to get in 07. One store kept getting shipments. I sound like a hypebeast but eh, I wish these would get slept on or dudes couldn't get them so easily. It was cool seeing them every once in awhile on peoples' feet but these showing up like copper foams , eh

carbonposite good looking on the tier-0 spots, i havent been to nort-recon in a minute, i used to get alot of stuff there... you gotta be there crazy early though, im uptown so its gonna be crazy to get a pair if they limited

Back
Top Bottom