Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by solezprogression

UPDATE:

THESE ARE NOT (I REPEAT NOT) RELEASING THIS YEAR. THE RELEASE DATE IS OFFICIALLY SET FOR FEBRUARY 2011:

AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE LE: 314996-500 (DARK NEON ROYAL/WHITE-BLACK) - $200

well then february 2011 will be a hot month
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by solezprogression

UPDATE:

THESE ARE NOT (I REPEAT NOT) RELEASING THIS YEAR. THE RELEASE DATE IS OFFICIALLY SET FOR FEBRUARY 2011:

AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE LE: 314996-500 (DARK NEON ROYAL/WHITE-BLACK) - $200

well then february 2011 will be a hot month
pimp.gif

Income tax time.  It's gonna be madness.
laugh.gif

I just noticed that this thread started in February, and shoe will launch next February. Don't mind me, im just noting facts.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

YOU DAMN HYPE BEASTS! I remember when FOAMS were an ez sneaker 2 cop and was nomore than $160 the pros and the ones.... now their $200+ and every1 alll of a sudden wants a foam espexially the royals.... y didnt u cop in 2007?
da royals were NEVER easy to cop in 2007...those smoked as soon as they dropped.
THIS, these were very hard to find in 2007 , i actually got my pair from VIM 
pimp.gif

I wasn't even gonna say anything at first.....but COME ON!!! WHY WERE ROYAL FOAMS SO HARD TO GET IN 2007 AGAIN? I'm missing something.

This.  I strolled right into Sports Zone on January 26th (yeah, I was that pressed) in the afternoon and mosied off gracefully with a new pair of Foams. No one else was there for them.

My 07's were really hard to get (DMV love's their foams).  I called every mall and had friends show up when they got shipments in mid day because they told me they didn't know if they were going to be in the shipments or not.  So i had a friend go to Security Square mall one day at 1pm when the shipment came through.  She said there were 5 other people there for them they all bought multiple pairs.  She scooped mine and dipped.  Forever grateful to good friends who understand the sneaker obsession lol

Jking0821 - your story doesnt sound like they were hard to get. sounds like you didnt know when they were dropping but once they dropped, you were able to grab. dont forget these were a QS so we all were on edge waiting for them to come out. I personally got my pair from security mall (shoe city) the morning after they got their shipment. They were at security for a little while before selling out.

Best part of the release was dudes taking pics at shoe city and putting them on ebay. Was funny to see the shoe city glass counter and the shoe city branded socks in the background.

^LOL
I was in the 10th when these came out and i had no idea they were out until they dropped and at the time money was low. i did see them in that same shoe city 1 day after school and was heartbroken

yeah, i had the chance to cop these like a month or 2 AFTER they released at shoe city security (but i copped olive 5s instead
smh.gif
)

Originally Posted by jumpmanfan1

I'm now hearin that these are comin in Spring 2011, but they're calling them neon blue??
they are dark neon royal says the box of the 07s. probably why they are referred to as neon blue.
ganked this pic from ebay.

can any1 post pics? will they be like og's and 07s? honestly i like the new soles they been using on em

can any1 post pics? will they be like og's and 07s? honestly i like the new soles they been using on em

um post pics of shoes that we dont have pics of?
or pics of the 07 royals with the photshopped blue tinted soles we think are coming out?

Was there really a chance of them releasing this Fall? If there was, I'm hoping the delay is for quality purposes. If there is a Foam One for Nike not to mess up. It's these.

Back
Top Bottom