Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

This sneaker thing is a sickness man.

this. but i have been cured (a new baby will tend to do that, i assume. priorities in place!
laugh.gif
) but then again, jed has showed absolutely NO signs of slowing down so maybe not.
wink.gif

an another note, these will be copped come feb. no need to jump out the window early since i do reside in the CURRENT foam cap of the world
smile.gif

hopefully these will see the next 50 like coppers and '10 eggs. plan is to cop 2 pairs. one to rock and another to have on ice along with the ds '07s. that way, i should never be w/ out a fresh pair again.
pimp.gif

*EDIT*

also, def. liking that new shade of blue. looks slightly darker, but more "metallic" looking.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

smh at ppl getting it wrong.  reading is fundamental.............2011 joints are lighter and shinier.  In some lighting they almost look like eggplant.

that doesn't make much sense since eggplant is a DARKER hue than royal.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

smh at ppl getting it wrong.  reading is fundamental.............2011 joints are lighter and shinier.  In some lighting they almost look like eggplant.

i dont think he means the actually color looks like eggplant, but the metallic look makes it change in different lighting, similar to how the eggplants do

this. but i have been cured (a new baby will tend to do that, i assume. priorities in place!
laugh.gif
) but then again, jed has showed absolutely NO signs of slowing down so maybe not.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

an another note, these will be copped come feb. no need to jump out the window early since i do reside in the CURRENT foam cap of the world
smile.gif

hopefully these will see the next 50 like coppers and '10 eggs. plan is to cop 2 pairs. one to rock and another to have on ice along with the ds '07s. that way, i should never be w/ out a fresh pair again.
pimp.gif

*EDIT*

also, def. liking that new shade of blue. looks slightly darker, but more "metallic" looking.

haha, i wish i had an answer for you.  Probably doesnt make sense, but thats what happened when the shoe was placed in front of me.  I guess if i did have artist eyes, it would help me explain it. Too bad, i only got eyes for accounting.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

laugh.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
...Word, Jed had a son and turned up the heat...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

laugh.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
...Word, Jed had a son and turned up the heat...
nerd.gif
this jed dude must be something special.
id love to see his foam collection.
where u at jed?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I might cop early for 250 shipped
pimp.gif

Why not just grab 07s then.

Been hunting for some 07's but haven't seen a pair for 250.

whats ur size and have you checked the buy/sell lounge?

Size 10, I haven't look at the buy/sell lounge seems like everytime I go in there I always come out with a pair of shoes, I'm trying to lay low.

damn im catching some age on me now , i was 18 when i traded my DS jpack black and blue SB dunks for these in a size 11 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

still got my penny foams krispy 2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

will cop 2 more pairs on the 30 percent off 1 to hoop in , and one to rock along with the 07 joints.

Back
Top Bottom