Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Here's some pics:

[url=http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr207/eciaccord/HOHRoyalFoams008.jpg]http://i484.photobucket.c...ord/HOHRoyalFoams008.jpg[/url]

Really there was no big difference. The only reason to have these in your collection is for bragging purposes. The differences were so subtle, the person next to you unless they were down on your feet would then notice the difference.

eek.gif

This year is def getting ridiculous... Between new releases, retro's, and getting older Jordans it's a costly 2010 thus far!

I must say though, these Royals are just classic as everyone knows! I had my pair since 97, still have them and still wear them to the gym (along with beat columbia 11's, and other misc old classics lol) I will be getting 2 pairs at least! The quality and comfort will probably be disappointing though :/

Royal Foams are what I want....Did the 07 run true to size or run tight?

i would be nice to see these come back out, i got a DS size 12 07 release but ima try to get rid of them, i like the 02 pearl foam pro's more than the royal's

wouldnt mind seeing these again as this is one of those shoes I would always like to have in rotation!

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

I swear if they release the royals with the dull "foam" grooves and shading as these horrible 2010 eggplants that just released I might cry although I do kind of like the new blueish icey sole they used

Originally Posted by curtisboy

I swear if they release the royals with the dull "foam" grooves and shading as these horrible 2010 eggplants that just released I might cry although I do kind of like the new blueish icey sole they used
be prepared to cry then.
nike seems to have switched foam production to China.
also royals are fairly dull so im not sure what ur expecting

I am so glad that someone else noticed this other than me! Yo!!!!!!! Today I returned one of my four pairs of coppers and I was going to exchange it for one of the eggplants! I was so pissed and turned off at the sight of the dull and shallow grooves on the eggplants! Yes they were as icy as last year but they looked almost fake. I told footlocker here....I just want my refund for the coppers and I left the eggplants right there. I am glad that I had on my og eggplants and could tell the difference right away. I don't know what the hell Nike was thinking on this one. It was horrible for real. I know that the DS pair from 09' that I have will appreciate in value after seeing these. I just can't believe it!

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

I am so glad that someone else noticed this other than me! Yo!!!!!!! Today I returned one of my four pairs of coppers and I was going to exchange it for one of the eggplants! I was so pissed and turned off at the sight of the dull and shallow grooves on the eggplants! Yes they were as icy as last year but they looked almost fake. I told footlocker here....I just want my refund for the coppers and I left the eggplants right there. I am glad that I had on my og eggplants and could tell the difference right away. I don't know what the hell Nike was thinking on this one. It was horrible for real. I know that the DS pair from 09' that I have will appreciate in value after seeing these. I just can't believe it!

Cool Story bro!

Originally Posted by Jumpman Fanatic

^They aren't that bad but if you've had previous foams you can definitely tell the differences.

THIS

but as bigj said, royals are naturally dull, they should be fine

Back
Top Bottom