Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

I swear if I miss out on these for the THIRD time in my life because theyre HOH only...
mad.gif

a must get missed out on the last release was away at school deff not missing these

Originally Posted by jkballer5

I swear if I miss out on these for the THIRD time in my life because theyre HOH only...
mad.gif

Ugh, same here. I really hope these aren't HOH I'm already going to miss out on the Metallic Red because of this.

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

I asked this earlier, but what's the difference between the '07 Royals and the HOH Royals (besides the blue outline on the swoosh)?

the insole

547okz.jpg

and sole

rwsc3l.jpg

Originally Posted by RaYCaSH

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

I asked this earlier, but what's the difference between the '07 Royals and the HOH Royals (besides the blue outline on the swoosh)?

the insole

547okz.jpg

and sole

rwsc3l.jpg

'Preciate that. My '07s are still in good condition except for the wear/tear of the soles and the yellowing that is expected after multiple wears.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by curtisboy

I swear if they release the royals with the dull "foam" grooves and shading as these horrible 2010 eggplants that just released I might cry although I do kind of like the new blueish icey sole they used
be prepared to cry then.
nike seems to have switched foam production to China.
also royals are fairly dull so im not sure what ur expecting
take a pic of YOUR royals to show the sheen. my 2 pairs are dull like they r supposed to be.
laugh.gif
I'm wondering what royals he has, they aren't metallic

These will be a must. Hopefully i have my money right for this release and can comfortably cop enough pairs to last me until the next time they come out

Originally Posted by edunpeal

hopefully this will be like the coppers and eggplants release
ohwell.gif
 if not iam screwed
indifferent.gif

QFT.

working on finding some assistance with the Metallic reds now 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rillo561

Originally Posted by jkballer5

mad.gif

Ugh, same here. I really hope these aren't HOH I'm already going to miss out on the Metallic Red because of this.
          x3......its always a wild goose chase lookin 4 HOH exclusives wen u are not lucky enough 2 live near 1

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I swear if they release the royals with the dull "foam" grooves and shading as these horrible 2010 eggplants that just released I might cry although I do kind of like the new blueish icey sole they used
be prepared to cry then.
nike seems to have switched foam production to China.
also royals are fairly dull so im not sure what ur expecting
take a pic of YOUR royals to show the sheen. my 2 pairs are dull like they r supposed to be.
laugh.gif
I'm wondering what royals he has, they aren't metallic
he means the shallow grooves, not dull color

cant wait for these kicks, summer is right around the corner... not to get off subject byt had to share my newest foam pick up, been wanting these kicks for a while now, got them in a few days ago. shout out to j-man

sv6jv8.jpg

2d849ps.jpg

Anyone got any tips on how to spot fake and authentic Royals from '07?
Much appreciated. Pictures would be great also. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom