Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I got what you were saying, it was just stupid. I swear I don't think you actually think about the stuff you type.

So going by your logic the Air Max 90, 93, 95, 97....2010 is just Nike milking Air Technology?

If you don't like them, just say you don't like them, don't apply idiotic logic to it, because sometimes I get confused if I'm reading your rants or Will's.
You understand what he is saying why do people hate so hard for no reason.  The Pros and the Foam 1s are the same shoe except for a check and clear soles and penny logo.  The air max 90 looks nothing like the air max 97. 

And his logic is if you look at the Nike Shox VC III its a very sleek nice shoe.  Then nike release the Nike Shox Bomber (i think that's what that is) and its pretty much a VC III with a nike check on it and some blotchy color patches.  It's nike releasing the same shoe with some changes.  Just like the foams and foam pros.

At least by me when OG Foam Pros released they sat.  No one wanted a knock off foamposite 1.  They were like owning Jordan Jumpman Pros when everyone else was wearing the 12s in 96. 

Why exactly are you involved in this?

First of all look at my original comment, and his reply to me. His reply to me had absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

Are you new to this board? Ninja comes off as the board know it all, and I'm still trying to figure out who he's trying to impress? A bunch of dudes? It's only a couple of levels down from Will. The amusing thing is he can't admit when he's wrong or he just tries to apply some sort of dumb logic to out talk you.

And those Shox look nothing alike, and neither do the Barkley's and those Strongs. They just have the same sole. That's why I used the Air analogy. I have those Shox Bombers and when I got them I didn't think, hey without the Swoosh these look like the Vinces. I guess if you removed the swoosh those kicks were supposed to look alike, so fail.

Play your position kid.
I back ninjahood b/c we see eye to eye on the whole penny foam vs foam pro argument that's all.  You take things too seriously its a damn message board calm down.  Why do you take it personally that he uses "dumb logic" everyone has different opinions welcome to planet earth.

And to me bombers look a lot like vc 3s its almost an identical silhouette minus the little heal opening.  And air max 90s and 97s have different soles so that really isn't the best analogy or counter-arguement.    

^Quit while your ahead my dude.
laugh.gif

I take things too seriously? You're answering for another guy, because you agree with what he said.

I saw his point of view in reference to the vc 3s vs the bombers. Then you went on and took a shot at him personally i thought that was a little unnecessary that's all.

so this being a message board and all i added my 2 cents....

i swear that the worst part of foam releases is that boy's chat........

any ideas when we should be able to pick these up early as i have no faith in EU HOH's ability to receive anything worth buying at the moment?

They were like owning Jordan Jumpman Pros when everyone else was wearing the 12s in 96. 
laugh.gif
very true..........i had the jumpmans and loved them but i really wanted the damn XII's!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mandino87

how much their gonna retail for?
2vlsb5i.jpg

The same price as every other foam that released in the last couple of years.

They were like owning Jordan Jumpman Pros when everyone else was wearing the 12s in 96. 
And I will gladly take either or
laugh.gif

^^ wow i remember when those came out, they both was hot, at the end of the day as kids we didnt think about it like that, we just had the eddie jones jumpmans... like i said before you trippin with that comment about pro's, but that everyone is entitled to there own opinion..

I love the foam pro's especially the royal blue because the nike sign is that glossy black jewel on the side...and to the guy that posted that picture of the shox bombers, I love those shoes bro, classic and aggressive.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

just posting 2 see if I am going 2 get responded 2. smh+lol

Dude, you're mr. niketalk? !%@ were you thinking trying to hook up w/ that 14 year old on localhookupz? 
sick.gif
  what's wrong w/ u dude? 

MAYHEMGATZ, you got anymore of those vampedo pics?  hook me up dude

I remember when FOAMPOSITES were easy to get. No one wanted them they charged at most $160, now their $200+. CRAZY I HATE U HYPE BEASTS!

I got what you were saying, it was just stupid. I swear I don't think you actually think about the stuff you type.

So going by your logic the Air Max 90, 93, 95, 97....2010 is just Nike milking Air Technology?
DEFINITELY not da same argument.

da correct argument would be me not liking...

cuz i liked da original owner of da midsole.....
show_image_in_imgtag.php

YOU DAMN HYPE BEASTS! I remember when FOAMS were an ez sneaker 2 cop and was nomore than $160 the pros and the ones.... now their $200+ and every1 alll of a sudden wants a foam espexially the royals.... y didnt u cop in 2007?

Back
Top Bottom