Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

yeah and eastbay and other sites as well. i dont see why anyone cannot get a pair unless they dont got that $220(including tax) or they wait weeks after release

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by hotbutter

ya, but i would like to bring them overseas with me haha
i'd just scoop em over there but its liek retail + 20-30% in china. 
any other domestic onloine retailers ?

anycoline- sold out sz. 10
bnyc - same
mikkol88- soldout
solezprogression- soldout
sneakerst. soldout sz. 10.....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pickyourshoes..............
alien.gif

i actually purchased a pair early.. took a freaking month for them to arrive. and guess what? the right shoes is LOP-SIDED +%$

CIMG1460.JPG

mad.gif
NEVER BUY FROM eBay member: "SUPREMENIKE"

Aye Papi~!!!

Smh at your pair arriving with a pre-fortified pimplean mechanism. 

Send "SupremeNike" a bottle of Tapatio and show him how hot you are about that.

I wouldn't take those overseas with me (but wow at you taking new shoes to vacation,
i'm leaving with a pair of asics and chucks - heat stays at the domicile).

*dances with crew in the background with big heavy-d suit on, sways arms back and forth*

"Now that you've got b-grades... WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO.... WITH THOSE?!"

embarassed.gif

yea, ive returned them for a full refund.
not too big a deal, lesson learned.

but what do you guys think:
2007 royal foamposite: 265 pickup
or
2011 royal foam: 235 shipped?

^^ anyone know if sneakerst. will be receiving anymore sizes?
pardon, but i'll be leaving the country 2/10 and would really want to receive these shoes before that date.

anyone got list of stores/online/retailers that have the best deal going? preferably domestic...
nerd.gif

Yeah, i'm leaving on the 6th of February... heading back to the mother land for a month.

Definitely had to cop as early as possible.

Too bad you weren't browsing a week 1/2 ago when BNYConline had them for 220 shipped... but i think you'll
be all right. Don't pay anything above retail, especially w/ the proximity of the release date coming to a nigh, you should
just wait for NDC/Eastbay and have them shipped to a location you can trust. 

But man do these shoes require some heavy breaking in. I test drove 'em at the gym last night, did the stair climber for
40 minutes, trained in the hardwood for 15 minutes and even did the splits infront of the aerobics class window (just to
front my flessibility for the ladies)... by workouts end, my feet were achy. Billy Ray Cyrus.

bnyc - same
mikkol88- soldout
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

alien.gif

i actually purchased a pair early.. took a freaking month for them to arrive. and guess what? the right shoes is LOP-SIDED +%$

CIMG1460.JPG

mad.gif
Damn... Looks like your Foams got the three wheel motion poppin off.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

^^ anyone know if sneakerst. will be receiving anymore sizes?
pardon, but i'll be leaving the country 2/10 and would really want to receive these shoes before that date.

anyone got list of stores/online/retailers that have the best deal going? preferably domestic...
nerd.gif

Yeah, i'm leaving on the 6th of February... heading back to the mother land for a month.

Definitely had to cop as early as possible.

Too bad you weren't browsing a week 1/2 ago when BNYConline had them for 220 shipped... but i think you'll
be all right. Don't pay anything above retail, especially w/ the proximity of the release date coming to a nigh, you should
just wait for NDC/Eastbay and have them shipped to a location you can trust. 

But man do these shoes require some heavy breaking in. I test drove 'em at the gym last night, did the stair climber for
40 minutes, trained in the hardwood for 15 minutes and even did the splits infront of the aerobics class window (just to
front my flessibility for the ladies)... by workouts end, my feet were achy. Billy Ray Cyrus.

bnyc - same
mikkol88- soldout
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

alien.gif

CIMG1460.JPG

mad.gif
Damn... Looks like your Foams got the three wheel motion poppin off.
laugh.gif

damn.  me and my friends joke around about people's kicks leaning when they are beat up and/or ugly but i never seen a pair lean out the box 
laugh.gif

lol yea, as long as the money issue is dealt with, no biggie.

but can some1 school me on what the major differences between 2007-2011 royal foams?
why is it that so many feel 2007 version is superior, and owuld be willing to pay extra for those over the ones about to drop?

quality? exclusivity? color differnece?

lol yea, as long as the money issue is dealt with, no biggie.

but can some1 school me on what the major differences between 2007-2011 royal foams?
why is it that so many feel 2007 version is superior, and owuld be willing to pay extra for those over the ones about to drop?

quality? exclusivity? color differnece?
hotbutter, 
whatup homie!  just cop the 2011....or wait until after they release, cause no matter how good/bad they end up being, the 2007 will likely drop in price.

I would suspect that nike will use the same mold for these that they have for the last 2 foam releases...so they will probably have the same differences that had everyone up in a roar about with the most recent Eggplant release...

Are you gonna be gone when they drop?  Hit me up with a PM if want to work something out.

-sf77

Originally Posted by SneakTheDon

^^^Since you got your situation straight, all we can do is joke now. Glad you got the dough back......
sick.gif
i see what you did there
roll.gif

no need to get bent out of shape though

i cant wait till these come out so people stop askin questions that have been answered in every other page. hopefully i can get a pair thats not gonna tip over lol jk

But I'm sayin tho, how do these fit, and what's the retail price on these? Is the 2011 color closer to 2007 or the og's and which is blue-er and are these icier? Are the laces the same as the og's ? Will modells and Lids have these? Can I use my Mcdonalds employee discount on these? Oh, and when's the release date? Just a few questions yo, good looks. Lolololol

$320 and they modells exclusive only a million pairs. no micky d's discount but hit me up ill let you use my bk disco.....
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom