Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

So I guess it would look like you're trying too hard if you rocked blue foam 1s today or tomorrow huh?
laugh.gif

1 of My All-time favorite shoes.

I mite have to pass, I got all my money tied up in my new Mustang and Motorcycle i just bought,SMH, FML

Unless I hit on a scratch off today, Imma invest $20 in Lotto, and hopefully I get atleast $200,lol

But you better believe as soon as I get my hands on these their MINE.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^
laugh.gif
Ill be wearin my 07s again today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My bad. I meant blue foam PROS today or tomorrow.

Ones are completely acceptable imo.
laugh.gif

PROS though.... I think that might fall into the "trying too hard" category.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Damn! I won $100 dollars last week when the lakers lost to the spurs. Making the copp very easy since I was only gonna have drop a hundo of my own cash....went on ebay the other day and got a DS pair of true blue spizikes for $102 shipped. Now Imma have to pass....maybe Ill do the layaway route....hmmm!

Sorry bro but I'ma have to dock you -1.  You don't wager your chances on the grail of FPs for a Spiz'ike, esp. when TB Retro 3 is gonna drop in June.  But to each his own I suppose.

Hah @ "layaway route."

lmaaao my man budgetballin got one of the funniest GIF ive seen... yo will really do anything to get them includes slidin on a horse unda a truck, hope u get em.. i think we gettin a couple of midnite releases up here in bmore

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by m1guel1

Does Shiekh sell at Retail or more??? Seems like none of the FTL FTA here in L.A. are getting 'em. %@@$!!
just order them on ndc or eastbay.  easy online cop.  no need to pay over retail

I got mine for retail but I dont think Eastbay is getting it. I called them and the rep said she dont see it on file.

^the eastbay rep confirmed it so there maybe a small stock on eastbay. Wore some royal pros today and people were like "huh? are those real" smh

Man I got a pair of those Royal Pro's... never wore them and hate them like no other, but I purchased them when they released because that's all that was coming out back then... there was no word of the Penny Foams so I had to take what I can get.

Hate those things to pieces.

^Royal Pros are
pimp.gif
wore my pair earlier this week. And eastbay should have a nice stock of these according to the reps.

It's funny. Nike is saying these are a "limited" release. Eastbay is saying they are a GR. I'm thinking 2010 Eggplant quantities. Shouldn't be too hard to get if you put the work into it.

I just called Swoosh, and apparently, there is NO discount. Pretty messed up if you ask me. The Pearls and the Black/Reds were discounted. Seems like Nike is tightening up on Swoosh. First the Cement III's and now these.
30t6p3b.gif

Looks like I might just have to pass or find a pair of 07's...

SMH @ Swoosh. Spoke to them yesterday and they said not limited and 5 per customer as usual and Swoosh discount would be good for these...

I asked Nike on Twitter this morning and apparently this morning they switched it to 3 per customer and NO Swoosh discount. What a complete joke...what good is a Swoosh discount if everything I want isn't even discounted.

After seeing Foams in person, not TOO disapointed...

Now if the Playoff XIII aren't...I will be one salty %%* man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Damn! I won $100 dollars last week when the lakers lost to the spurs. Making the copp very easy since I was only gonna have drop a hundo of my own cash....went on ebay the other day and got a DS pair of true blue spizikes for $102 shipped. Now Imma have to pass....maybe Ill do the layaway route....hmmm!

Sorry bro but I'ma have to dock you -1.  You don't wager your chances on the grail of FPs for a Spiz'ike, esp. when TB Retro 3 is gonna drop in June.  But to each his own I suppose.
Yeah well call it what you want...I've had 2 pair of OG's, and 3 pair of 07's, two which I've given to my brother and sold another....I've been there done that...its not that serious to me as most here drooling over em...I put my 07's on the other day as I attended my son's bball practice and thought to myself, damn these are coo, but not for me to spend another 2 bills when Ive already owned 5 previous pairs.  The layaway route was for more securing my pair and having another month to decide if I truly want them.  My pair is locked at FA but I'm not one to buy just cause of hype and having others influencing me like kids on this forum frequently do.  Hope everyone has the opportunity to experience, good luck to y'all. 

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Damn I know yall *+%##@ tight.
30t6p3b.gif

They worth retail though.
grin.gif

Imo they aren't. The color of them isn't anything like before, same with the bottom. I haven't paid retail for a shoe in over 10 years besides the Grinches and East LAs. I'm going to scoop @ my local Footlocker with a $15 off cupon I have for a friend though.

Originally Posted by WorldEvolution

Ayone got the direct for easybay or ndc? Finding 14 in stores are dam near impossible. 

Go to eastbay.com and search Foamposite. It will be the one that says image coming soon. Click on it. They have a count down clock on it but the have a full size run size 6 all the way to 15

Originally Posted by WorldEvolution

Ayone got the direct for easybay or ndc? Finding 14 in stores are dam near impossible. 

i wouldnt even try ndc cuz they will charge u more...they charge tax & shipping...it will be cheaper on eastbay or if u go to the store

footaction should be selling them too at midnight

Back
Top Bottom