Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

ahhhh the GR feeling
laugh.gif

also, just because they arent on swoosh the release day doesnt mean they wont be on there. remember the pearls were full price initially then were marked down like 3 days later

iam almost tempted to sit on this till retail goes down a bit just like recently released cough drops and even the pearl foams
grin.gif
.....on second nahhh iam getting my pair tomorrow
pimp.gif

i know these are gonna be on eastbay but will they be on champs or ftl.com?
reason im asking is cause i have a champs gift card and would love to use it

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

pimp.gif
... Nike just told me they WILL be on Swoosh.

Let's see if it's true.
laugh.gif

They'll be on Swoosh but they won't be discounted. Fail. And HOH Orlando has 68 pairs. There were a few heads camping out around 3pm...

^ You can only use the merchandise cards in store but Champs, FTL and FTA GCs are interchangeable in store and on-line

Originally Posted by dts939

i know these are gonna be on eastbay but will they be on champs or ftl.com?
reason im asking is cause i have a champs gift card and would love to use it

FTL online yes Champs no but i doubt they allow gift cards on new releases like these but feel free to try regardless
ohwell.gif

Just walking by 34th and 7th, WHY??! are so many people camping out for these? There will be plenty to go around!

Originally Posted by Holiday

Just walking be 34th and 7th, WHY??! are so many people camping out for these? There will be plenty to go around!
reminds of the foaam pearls release last year with people camping out in most places
indifferent.gif
 i few months after they're on sales racks, got mine for less than $150
pimp.gif

eastbay is trying to confuse me saying these ft .5 size smaller. i have plenty of foams and they are all true to size. the reason i'm confused though is that eastbay has the pearls as true to size and these .5 size small. what has changed? can someone confirm these are a .5 size
smaller than the pearls? if not i'm just going true to size.

Originally Posted by deuce02

eastbay is trying to confuse me saying these ft .5 size smaller. i have plenty of foams and they are all true to size. the reason i'm confused though is that eastbay has the pearls as true to size and these .5 size small. what has changed? can someone confirm these are a .5 size

my 2011 pair fit true. i wear a size 9.5 in almost everything, got a 9.5 in these.  fit great.  all previous posts on this would say true

thanks for the responses fam. kinda sucks that i cant use store credit at a stores website, when it says on the back of the card i can. maybe they just want cash for new releases?

anywho this may sound like a noob question, but do all of the 3 sites (eastbay, ftl, champs) double box, cause now its just gonna come down to who ships for free and who double boxes lol

I just hope NDC  will start taking orders directly after midnight. I really don't want to use eastbay..but i can't wait all night for NDC....

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by deuce02

my 2011 pair fit true. i wear a size 9.5 in almost everything, got a 9.5 in these.  fit great.  all previous posts on this would say true

I was wondering that too.

I just got message by Nikestore Twitter and they said they will be on Swoosh with 3 pair limit. I'm so confused now.

Back
Top Bottom