Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Im  Good  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'm on vacation here in vegas and had to get the wristband from NTLV. they didn't have any sz 12 wristbands so i went w/ 11.5.

walking from excalibur to cesar's in cements is NOT recommended.

glad to see people got their pairs, and hope those that didn't do get them. i'm more a jordan collector, but did have to add these to the collection. i didn't appreciate them until they dropped back in 2007. didn't appreciate the foamposite brand until then either.

Wow almost 2500 pairs just by 34th Street huh... I hope they sit until after the OG colorway Huarache's... and go on sale.

Glad to see almost everyone was able to get their pairs.  Most of the orders should ship out on Monday, as long as there are no issues with the payment method used on the order.  A few orders will be on back-order, but we hope to receive the shipment in sometime next week.  Please note, back-order dates are subject to change.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

EASTBAY DOESNT CHARGE TAX?
depends where u live 
I think it only applies if you live in WI since that's where they are located.  My understanding was internet sites cannot charge sales tax in states where they don't have a store..someone correct me if I'm wrong
Wisconsin, New York and Colorado.  They had a retail store in NY and CO passed a state law where all internet purchases have to pay sales tax.
For the most part what d e beatup said, except that Foot Locker, Inc is located in New York, so we have to charge tax on orders shipping there for that reason.

Originally Posted by Wings90

I hit add to cart as soon as it popped on the screen and my wait time is 5 minutes on Eastbay. How does that make any sense?
You and several hundred other people hit "Add to Cart" as soon as it pops up.  I would say getting a five minute wait time is good.

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

copped already from NDC

BUT...

its now 12:30+am... had a 20+min wait time on EASTBAY and it just went through right now?!!?!? is this too good to be true or is this getting canceled?
We had a lot of stock, so it was taking a while for the popular sizes to sell out.  Otherwise, just send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can check on your order.

Originally Posted by doak

still no confirmation # from eastbay...been 20mins since order went through...kinda pissed right now
Originally Posted by Physicx

did you guys get an email confirmation right away from eastbay?
Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Hope my eastbay order went through. ordered about 130am, finally got confirmation email.
If you want us to check on your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

Originally Posted by zyr12wnb

Originally Posted by yeerp

40 min wait for eastbay to tell me that size twelve is gone...

wonderful.
Eastbay always fails comes to releases, their inventory respond system is very flawed imo.
Once our website should be notifying customers once their size sells out, even in the middle of the countdown to checkout.  I am checking with some contacts to see if they can verify this.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

EASTBAY customers, did you use the 25% coupon from joining the Gold membership thing? I'm just curious if that worked or not. On my way now to FTL now. I can't believe some people here in NYC camped out over night for a GR. Its frigid out here. Ya'll got heart tho.
The 25% off promotion code from joining the Gold Club would have not worked on these shoes.  This promotion follows the same rules and any other promotional discount offer.

EastbayRep - Ray

for cats in the DMV area, i went to the mall at 9:30 this morning no line got my 10.5 in and out easiest cop ever
pimp.gif

this was an easy cop... they stil had plenty.. Foot Locker, Arundel Mills, MD

got to columbia mall at 930, thinking they will open at 10, they opened at 8am. footlocker was sold out, but DTLR had couple of my sizes and picked it up.

got to columbia mall at 930, thinking they will open at 10, they opened at 8am. footlocker was sold out, but DTLR had couple of my sizes and picked it up.

Picked up a pair at a DTLR in bmore this morning.  Someone in front was talking about how crazy it was for the store that did the midnight release.

I strolled up to Sinclair a bit after midnight and the store was packed and they weren't letting anyone else is.. apparently they did a ticket reservation type deal around 9.

Funny how this whole page has been Maryland people.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

I had size 10 on swoosh for 120$.
My wife wouldn't me pull the trigger. LOL
I'm getting too old for this.
I'm 29 btw.

I wish I copped.
GL everyone!

Damn man, I feel you, my wife can be really difficult sometimes when it comes to coppin nikes. But you gotta use that same game you used to sweep her off her feet. Let her know these shoes are grails, histoic, they retail for $200 and your saving bread etc etc. And if that don't work tell her these are your V-day gift, that's what I did lol.

I have more than a few pairs coming in. One in my size that I'm probably flipping. Btw, I'm 24.

Just copped mines. Had to go through 3 stores though; finally copped at DTLR. These are selling quick here in QC.

With that said, I'm almost certain that the soles of my Royals were Sea Glowed or a cleaning agent quite similar was used on them. IMO, I think Nike had it done to lighten the soles. They smelled just like Sea Glow as soon as I pulled them out the box to inspect them. They had traces of what looked like some cleaning agent on the foam just above the soles. Perhaps someone else has encountered or mentioned this earlier but I know Sea Glow when I smell it. The soles are a little more yellowed than I'd prefer straight out of the box. The production dates on mines are 8/11/10 - 8/28/10 so I guess the yellowing makes sense.

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

I strolled up to Sinclair a bit after midnight and the store was packed and they weren't letting anyone else is.. apparently they did a ticket reservation type deal around 9.

I was thinking the same thing...
but geez you guys picked the wrong mall 
laugh.gif

I hate living in a small town so damn much. Only one store got them and I went in at 10 thinking I'd be straight since they even still have pearls n cough drops on sale, but go figure they %@!+#*+ sold out. smh I need to do some work on these now

Originally Posted by AF92

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

I was thinking the same thing...
but geez you guys picked the wrong mall 
laugh.gif
Hahah yea White Marsh had 3 different stores selling em.. my clown @#! went out at 6:00 and had to wait til the first one opened at 10..

Back
Top Bottom