Ruffin51's Top 51: Celebrating 6 Years on Niketalk

good stuff :pimp:
pimp.gif
smells like BACON!
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

TEAM-AF-ONE

Excellent collection, nice variety. I love all the stories behind each pick up. Thanks for sharing.
Team AM FAM

Sorry about this late reply, bad storms knocked out power in my area for a while and I've been out and about. I really appreciate all the replies, people have said some things that are really nice to hear from my standpoint. Nice to see AysIX, Jay Jones and some others come out of the woodworks for this thread. It's great to see a lot of appreciation for shoes that are not posted on here with any frequency!

Jay Jones,

That's hilarious that you still have those articles! Good to hear from you bro, hope all is well with you.

MyOnes,

Yea, that was me. I also wrote the article in there on the history of the shoe as well as some of the descriptions in the Kicktionary part. Basically my whole collection is featured individually in that part.

illphilip,

Good memory. I think that album was called Strictly Business or something and they had on the white/grey/black highs, sitting on a Benz.

zs05wc,

No, I'm from the Chicago area but I have family in Grand Rapids.

-Ruf

ruffin51@gmail.com[/b]

Why cant Nike just release basic AF1s like that. especially the white/purple with canvas/mesh near the swoosh area.

Sick shoes. as a sz 12/13 myself, i know how challenging it can be looking for a pair thatll take years to find in your size. meanwhile 10-15 pairs in a sz 9 or 10 will pass by leaving you heated. lol

i especially love the player sample white blue AF1. the old school curved nike swoosh tops it off. i love that style
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

I almost never post on NT, but I have been here for a year or so now. There's days when I come on and I swear if i see one more pair of p-rods that I will never come back. I get really frustrated with all of the trendiness, and needing a shoe because its limited.

And then there are posts like this. Something that is legitimately educational, and shows how much some people appreciate the art that is sneakers. It's great to see someone else who appreciates a shoe because they love it, not just because it's the new XI retro, which has ruined XI lows for me forever. So thanks, and keep up the collecting.

AND im a sz 13/14, so I can take those AM1 Id's from you... dont thank me, its my pleasure. :lol:
laugh.gif

Peace.
Team Cleveland

A true collector.
Kids Is So Misguided
About Hip Hop​
But This Here Should Remind Em'

When I saw Ruffin's name in the title of the thread, I knew it was gonna be good. Amazing stuff.
TEAM-AF-ONE

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you one of the only other guys i know with my neon 95s...its like lime, not even neon yellow...lol

good stuff as always, maybe one day i'll post....what happened to your patent black mids with the no perf on the toe box?
OVER 100 PAIRS OF SHOES FOR SALE!sz 8.5-10 SB's/Jordans, etc.DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.comJabJab->ShortFierceDaAznFella x InToTheDark x VicexxxisFresh Summer '07

Damn, good stuff. Your Forces alone are enough to make me drool.

Quote:
I remember sitting at my aunt's in Grand Rapids, MI :lol:
laugh.gif
WHO GOT SOME GANGSTA, GANGSTA SHI....???!!!!​

Back
Top Bottom