RUMORED Air Jordan 4 FIRE RED 2019

These are THE worst made Jordan’s of all time. I remember going to the mall early, nobody lined up for Jordan’s yet, holding them in hand and handing them right back. The “leather” was damn near truckstop toilet paper thin and the wings were hard LEGO plastic. They were also 125 at the time :/
I would say the first retro of military 4s were the worst jordan of all time, with mars a close second. I bought military 4s on release date and returned them the very next day. Only reason I kept the mars is because I was thirsty for them, even with the stupid face. First retro of fire reds, I'm in. At the time was my favorite Jordan period. Nowadays black/red, military, fire red are all kind of tied for #1.
I also bought fr's on release day and I remember a pretty big lineup at the spot I went to.

this instead of the bred 4s? nah nah NIKE AIR on the back is enough to sell fire red 4s? bring back the bred 4s.

this instead of the bred 4s? nah nah NIKE AIR on the back is enough to sell fire red 4s? bring back the bred 4s.

giphy.gif

I have only worn my 2012's a couple of times. I think the paint cracked last time I wore them. The leather isn't good, but I'm good with those.

but if they have Nike Air :ohwell:

These have such a special place in my heart it makes no sense but I’m gonna be so damn pissed if Nike doesn’t give us BC4’s the regular way and try and dress it up with some limited bull ****. No way they can crap out on an opportunity for the ‘89 all star shoe. Then again the ‘90 all star shoe is out there and one of the best remastered shoes Nike has released (‘16 Black/Metallic 5’s) yet were in outlets so Nike knows we don’t appreciate **** unless it limited :smh:

And NOW y’all got love for the Military Blue 4’s. Remember saying Military Blue 4’s > True Blue 3’s y’all were pretend sick :lol: easily top 3 most underrated OG colorway of all time. Remember Yeezy 2’s dropping the same day as 2012’s, copping both at WISH and walking out the store in MB4’s feeling myself so heavy lol

Last edited:
I’m probably the biggest fan of blk/red/wht color ways but for some reason these 4s never did it for me... already have my white cement NA now just need black cement NA honestly those are the only 4s I need...Fan of toros also but sold my pair ,prolly try to cop for a pair for a decent price one day

They need to come with something more than a Nike air IMO. 2016 WC was the first true retro of the shoe since 1999 so it’s easy to overlook the mold. These only have the NA going for it, since it has dropped twice before with crap material and the Lowe cut. These aren’t the Black Cement 4 that always sells itself either.

However, if we want them to drop more than just the two most popular OG 3-6, we need to support this drop. If not, I’d not hold my breath for a Fire Red 5 or 3.

Yeah the mold needs to be fixed already.
And military 4's always been glorious. Yes they are better than true blue 3's.
Matter of fact, they are better than any 3, IMO.

Them last Tb3s dont count, those are trash. But overall Tb3>>>>>>>Mb4s. Im kinda bias cause 3s are in 1st for me out of any sneaker ever designed.

None the less I always liked the Military 4s, havent had em since the '06 pair.
Slept on the drop back in 2012 and got the Obsidian 12s instead.

Its definitely time to reup.

Back
Top Bottom