RUMORED Air Jordan 4 FIRE RED 2019

They were garbage. The 2001 was a way better retro even in spite of the jumpman Air on the heel.

Quality is on par with ‘18 BC3’s that we all love so much. Don’t even understand how the narrative started honestly. From a bunch of NTers who were upset the red tongue liner was visible after being spoon fed the blue liner for so many years. Like bro, do you guys even Chicago Cubs jersey?

Quality is on par with ‘18 BC3’s that we all love so much. Don’t even understand how the narrative started honestly. From a bunch of NTers who were upset the red tongue liner was visible after being spoon fed the blue liner for so many years. Like bro, do you guys even Chicago Cubs jersey?

I bought a Cubs jersey specifically for my True Blue 3s

lamekilla lamekilla
"Easily the best retro"
^^
maxresdefault.jpg

Whhhaaatttt .....

A couple shoetubers said the quality was bad and it was all downhill after that. Luckily for me, I never listen to "leather experts"

It wasnt just the off white pleather but the yellowed ep as well.

Its history now, but it dont excuse how bad of a rendition that was , imo, as well as many others.

Yeah, the last TB III was not great at all. Okay at best. I am not sure what kind of pair some of yall got blessed with, but for me, my FTL III and BC III are way way better than my TBs which was off putting because I really love the TB colorway.

The 06 MB IV's really crapped on the love I/we had for that shoe. Before they release NT used to BEAST for that colorway.. now its whatever. I think the shape of my WC OG retro was decent but it could be better. My Motorsport IVs pair has great shape but awful leather lol. If they give us BC IVs and these, I'm good. I still regret passing on the White/Navy leather retro smh.

I have both and the true blue quality is just bad. Simple as that, unless plastic leather is cool by you.

Alt Motorsport 4>Black Cement 3>True Blue in terms of quality(if it’s being defined by softness and overall feel.

Don’t be understand why ‘16 True Blue’s get so much disdain. Easily the best retro of the True Blue.

It’s the default NT opinion to have a deep hate for the ‘16 TB3s and I don’t quite understand why, either. They were priced wrong. I’ll admit that, but the shoe itself was/is not bad at all considering all the other Jordan’s that release with comparable quality and issues that dudes seem to conveniently forget about.

Not the best leather (typical of JB). Not the best QC (also typical of JB), but the proper NA branding especially and the decent quality by JB standards IMO made them more than acceptable for me. People love to run with a narrative. To each his own. My pair is :pimp:.

And if we’re comparing ‘16 TBs to past releases then they are definitely better quality than 2010/11 white cements and black cements. And that’s just a fact. Waiting on someone to come in a rave about the ‘great quality’ those had.

Last edited:
It’s the default NT opinion to have a deep hate for the ‘16 TB3s and I don’t quite understand why, either. They were priced wrong. I’ll admit that, but the shoe itself was/is not bad at all considering all the other Jordan’s that release with comparable quality and issues that dudes seem to conveniently forget about.

Not the best leather (typical of JB). Not the best QC (also typical of JB), but the proper NA branding especially and the decent quality by JB standards IMO made them more than acceptable for me. People love to run with a narrative. To each his own. My pair is :pimp:.
Exactly.. then why mess up a good thing?

-leather, qc
-worst 3 shape yet
-worst ep shape and height yet
-wrong color ep
-wrong color blue
-red tongue liner not concealed from front view
-fit half size small

definitely a garbage release.

Lol No. They’re not. Sorry. Red liner and shape argument is opinion based and subjective. Blue liner wasn’t hidden either. I think there were worse shaped 3s before them also. Wrong color blue? That’s a new one lol. Worst ep shape and height? The EP on those is no worse than the inconsistent EP on this years BC 3s which was ALL over the place. Dudes are so selective with their criticism. Yeah I disagree with all your bullet points.

Last edited:

Here @ NikeTalk, quality is based purely on availability. Anything easy to get is rated trash and vice versa.

The real Fact is they were undoubtedly garbo. Only ppl really caping for em, are likely only doing so, because theyre out there wearing those blasphemous, payless/knock off playskool plastic on their feet, in a pathetic attempt to look fresh .

Gun fight me. :wink:

38345833-C467-4C66-81AB-5E1C4A4DB53D.jpeg
B45C2A10-0327-4668-AE24-7D0F74490A52.jpeg
5B713D7A-5F08-4259-97A0-F6947E73D869.jpeg
022657B9-9868-4E25-99C4-7E7B50FA5295.jpeg
48A3BD66-027A-40AE-A796-C461C38C71DC.jpeg
AE5C0083-3D7C-4CA1-B75A-D0A0A865D473.jpeg
FEC73890-6390-49EE-AF85-5DF7C8C4FA72.jpeg
9B2D0A46-2591-47B3-99D2-A164BD039174.jpeg
80C4B3DC-CB34-43B3-9A5E-FF255FB32BFB.jpeg
60590C40-5C48-4144-86A6-8436EB3F27EB.jpeg
Well...shape on True Blues look better to me, elephant print is also lower. Leather is stiffer. And since you leather experts wanna say people only vouch for TB3s leather quality because we wear Payless shoes, I attached my $700 Gucci loafers, actual $700 shoes, not $700 resell price lmao, and the leather feels exactly the same as my True Blues.

Lol No. They’re not. Sorry. Red liner and shape argument is opinion based and subjective. Blue liner wasn’t hidden either. I think there were worse shaped 3s before them also. Wrong color blue? That’s a new one lol. Worst ep shape and height? The EP on those is no worse than the inconsistent EP on this years BC 3s which was ALL over the place. Dudes are so selective with their criticism. Yeah I disagree with all your bullet points.

i mean, sure, red vs blue liner and shape are subjective, youre entitled to prefer something worse looking lol. but those differences are real, no one can deny that.

just as no one can deny:

-tan colored ep
-darker shade of blue
-leather/qc issues
-sizing issues
-atrocious ep height and shape

and while its true that ep size varies from pair to pair, the average size ep that MOST pairs will tend to is larger than previous releases. that comes down to the shape/cut of the ep on the 16 tb3, and yes not just also on this years bc3, but basically ALL 3's from 16 onward. one of the biggest reasons the current tooling on 3s is the worst yet.

even if you prefer or put up with all that, i dont get how someone cant "get the hate" for that release. the list of grievances is sizable :lol:

Back
Top Bottom