Rumored Return of Air Jordan LIGHTNING IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

man that just blew my day
mean.gif
Good to know they're not releasing now than the night before. Also Sneaker rumors got their info from heskicks who also said it's not releasing in 2014 as well. Here's the link to the youtube vid 

May not be releasing to the MASSES. But the last time i checked these have yet to be shot down 100%. 

NDC release only?

no release at all tbh no news, no shots of the shoe no nothing. Would advise you not to get your hopes up. Perfect opportunity to put that 160 towards a missed release or older shoe to add to the collection.

Wouldn't it be funny if these are an EU release only ? Just like the 09 Ture Blues, then a yr later they drop in the states

My boy came by my work today and assured me again that these are going to drop. At this point I'm skeptical also but we will see.

My boy called and left a voicemail of him telling his aunt that these were dropping for sure. :nerd:

Totes reliable brah

I honestly didnt even understand the purpose of the thunder IV's releasing last year. Dudes at JB just be drawing straws to decide a release

So not to make an argument but I was in my HOH trying to ask about the Forging Irons (not even sure if they go to HOH but trying to put out feelers) and the GM just says "We are getting those quickstrike 4s next weekend". I didn't even know what he was talking about and he says "lightning 4s. We will for sure have those, not sure if tickets or a raffle though."

So could he be completely wrong? Of course. But weird the GM says that. Not like I even asked. He just came out and said it. Take that for what it is worth, just thought I would share.

So not to make an argument but I was in my HOH trying to ask about the Forging Irons (not even sure if they go to HOH but trying to put out feelers) and the GM just says "We are getting those quickstrike 4s next weekend". I didn't even know what he was talking about and he says "lightning 4s. We will for sure have those, not sure if tickets or a raffle though."

So could he be completely wrong? Of course. But weird the GM says that. Not like I even asked. He just came out and said it. Take that for what it is worth, just thought I would share.
idk what to believe anymore lol
roll.gif

no pics of the shoes still

no info other than "my connect said so"

Yeah not trying to stir the pot. Not a connect or anything just shared with me. I don't know what to believe either but I am gonna assume not coming out. Best believe I will be over there middle of the week asking questions though

I'm catching feels left and right on what to believe. If these really dropped next week 
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
, QS....smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom