Rumored Return of Air Jordan LIGHTNING IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you even read the past couple pages? Tru sum celeb woild of posted pics of these, none ive seen so far?

there's no official confirmation they're dropping but people saying "my dude said so" or "it's in the magazine". less than a month until the supposed release date and still no pics surfaced of these lighting retros......but people already have gotten pairs of the bred 1's, gamma 11's, oreo 5's, etc.

these aint dropping, stop it guys

SRS
laugh.gif
nick young wearing em is interesting though. i'm sure all the sneaker blogs are gonna say "CONFIRMED LIGHTING RELEASE" soon without any info.

Last edited:
These would be a NEED. 
nthat.gif

Nick Young rocking them, or what seems to be a similar CW, is interesting to say the least. But knowing JB, they won't drop anytime soon.

With a shoe like this AND IT'S YELLOW... JB likes it to surface these about 6 months ahead of time, get them on as many Sneaker Personality's & Celeb Feet as possible to build Hype and then drop it in limited quantities.

It's a shame what Blogs & Social Media have done to the Sneaker Community.  
mean.gif

Last edited:

These would be a NEED. 
nthat.gif

Nick Young rocking them, or what seems to be a similar CW, is interesting to say the least. But knowing JB, they won't drop anytime soon.

With a shoe like this AND IT'S YELLOW... JB likes it to surface these about 6 months ahead of time, get them on as many Sneaker Personality's & Celeb Feet as possible to build Hype and then drop it in limited quantities.

It's a shame what Blogs & Social Media have done to the Sneaker Community.  
mean.gif

So True, So True.....

They only release high quality shoes with QS tags.... all the GR are mostly B grades imo
BRO. I've been thinking this for years.

It's like they've told their Quality Control Officials to set the Standard at B-Grade while using Cheaper Synthetic Materials for Every GR Release...

...just so that there will be a Clear Distance in Quality & Craftsmanship on QS & Special Limited Makeups... therefore justifying the 25-50% Price Hike.

SOME BULLSHI*.  
mean.gif

Last edited:
Are these really coming back or are they similar to the BC3 88 hype?

Last edited:
i thought these were coming out this year
grin.gif
 since the thunder released it only makes sense to release the lightning also
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom