RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

guess who just ran his first marathon?

this guy!

:pimp: how far was it??

And seriously?? When will the next challenge start?? I'm doing at least 12 miles a week right now, will go up once the weather gets back nice

Prodigy, I was wondering about Lunar Glides.. Have you ever had frees? Was wondering how they compared

Last edited:
My last pair of running shoes were the Nike Free Run 2's. I absolutely loved them.

I've only ran 3 times in the Lunarglide 4's but they are heavier than the Free Run's but not to the point that it's limiting your ability. The Lunarglides are also tighter around the ankle area than the Free Run's. I decided to go with the Lunarglides because they have better cushioning than the Free Run's. I strike the ground pretty hard and need that extra cushion to absorb the impact.

You can't go wrong with either pair. I'd still take the Free Run's as of right now but my initial thoughts of the Lunarglides are that they are a quality running shoe with solid cushion.

um.... 26.2 miles lol.

or were you asking about my time? in that case, 4 hrs 25 mins or something like that. i ran so slow hahaha..

all that matters is you finished! Nice :pimp:

I'm ready for the next challenge, I'm ready to log some miles in a challenge. May not carry the team BUT I'll be a key player, I'm ready coach.

Nike
mean.gif

what happened here? am about to start up,

screen name: kindaill

welcome friend requests for motivation purposes.

It says challenges are introduced in the latest mobile app update, does that mean that it's back? (like it used to be)

Says it was updated but idk if ill be running anytime soon with this 100+ weather here in Houston. Running season is usually fall for me.

Last edited:
I just installed the latest version of Nike Running, and it seems just like the older version. However, in order to participate, runners must be linked (i.e. on their Friends list). I clearly remember we used the Nike+ link for the last challenge, so pretty much anyone who knew about the challenge could join.

Last edited:
What's the easiest means of finding each other? E-mail? Feel free to inbox for adding purposes.

Arm band comes in today so I'm going to start tomorrow morning.

It looks like they placed a cap of 100 participants per challenge.

As for adding... What I'll do is attach my username to my Nike+ Badge in my sig, maybe y'all can do the same?

Now, we know the Challenges DO NOT include TEAMs, anyone up for an individual NT Challenge?

Also, once a challenge has begun, Nike+ won't allow any new entries. :smh:

I'm up for some sort of challenge. I'm NikePlusUser682879. I don't know how to send challenges. People will have to challenge me on running because just straight fuel points I will crush.

Back
Top Bottom