RUN with US on INSTAGRAM #NTrunning (NikeTalkRunning)

can anyone give me some 411 on how to join the group? I joined the first time around during the very first team challenge but when I click the link on the first page, it just takes me to the nikeplus homepage.

I don't even know how to search for people or if the nikeplus forums/community exists since the platform change on the nikeplus site.

any help?

Unfortunately, Nike+ set a deadline a while ago to join the challenges when they were upgrading the site. The challenge is still in progress; however, they aren't allowing new challengers to join. Once Nike allows us to create new ones, I'll be sure to post it up.

BUMP! Nike+ just updated their app. Now, you can add friends, compare stats, compete for bragging rights, etc.! :smokin

Last edited:
Also, anybody know exactly what a Nike+ forearm sleeve is?
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-581614&cp=USNS_TWIT_092509
Is it pretty much just to carry your iphone or am I missing something?
I just recently bought this. I think its just a stylish way to carry your phone when running/working out. The sizing on these are weird
ohwell.gif

BUMP!
Just surpassed the 1,000mi marker with my LunarEclipses! They're passed their prime but far from being retired. 8)

Wish I wasn't such a heel striker. My LG3s might've lasted a lot longer than 400 miles. Almost flat in the forefoot like yours is, and a ton of the black rubber worn through. Not fully retired, but out of the main rotation.

ive been looking for this post for a while!!, im totally joining the next challenge, achilles is healed and im running again! :D

Wish I wasn't such a heel striker. My LG3s might've lasted a lot longer than 400 miles. Almost flat in the forefoot like yours is, and a ton of the black rubber worn through. Not fully retired, but out of the main rotation.

I can see/touch the midsole portion near the lateral side of my toes (I supinate) through the outsole at 1,153 miles. Their end/retirement is approaching :frown:. I think I have a good 150mi left in them.

Anywho, for those with the mobile app, feel free to add me as a friend.

My username on Nike+ is ILLY (my profile pic is a Purple to Black gradient)

OR post your usernames, and I'll add you.

Last edited:
Just got an iPhone and have this app...can somebody just give me a intro to what's going on here? New running shoes coming soon...I hope. :smh:

I'll look for you. I'm CeeDotA

I can see/touch the midsole portion near the lateral side of my toes (I supinate) through the outsole at 1,153 miles. Their end/retirement is approaching :frown:. I think I have a good 150mi left in them.
Anywho, for those with the mobile app, feel free to add me as a friend.
My username on Nike+ is ILLY (my profile pic is a Purple to Black gradient)
OR post your usernames, and I'll add you.

I love the addition of leaderboard for the mobile app! It definitely fuels me to run more often.

I'm trying to catch Tim by the end of 2012! Haha

I can't wait until the weather gets back into at least the 50's here in NYC so we can start running again..

Ran a mile the other day and the cold air was killing my chest :smh:

Wow, screwed myself over. Have a full marathon in 2 weeks and haven't ran in the past month with my long being about 15 miles.

Initially when I signed up my goal was 9 minute miles but now I'm just aiming to finish.

Newbie question but If i have a standard pair of Nike Running Trainers can i buy the Nike + sensor thing and put it in the sole of them?

Newbie question but If i have a standard pair of Nike Running Trainers can i buy the Nike + sensor thing and put it in the sole of them?
I wouldn't suggest just cutting a hole or whatever, but you can use the sensor. NIke, among others, sell little pouch-type deals that you can put the sensor in and attach to your shoelaces.

Back
Top Bottom