runTMC shirt ???

Joined Aug 17, 2004
anyone know where i can get a run tmc shirt, kinda like the run dmc ??
sell me your blk./cement IIIs and your half cabsin a 9.5 -10!!!!!!

bayyy areaaaaa

Joined Feb 10, 2005
I think it was TRUE that sold that shirt, I don't know if you can get that anymore more tho, it was over a year ago it came out. But it is a dope shirt.

Joined Aug 15, 2004
it was sold on turntable lab 2 years ago
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Foyle - Harrington - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Wright

Joined Mar 25, 2003
i bought mine at DG a few years back.. made by TRUE.
aim: yoursprmanishere
ftp: runstyles

Joined Aug 17, 2004
yeaaa i already got the one with the picture off muillin tbug and richmond, but im lookin for one that looks like the run dmc logo, but says tmc instead

bayyy areaaaaa

Joined Apr 13, 2003
That one was done by some buddies of mine at Pharmacy. They released those a couple years back. Don't know if you can find those anywhere.

Let me see if they got any laying around.

Joined Jan 6, 2007
yea TRUE had this shirt. my bro copped and it matches perfect with his laney V's.
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

Joined Aug 17, 2004
^^ did you happen to find any lying around ??

bayyy areaaaaa

Joined Jul 23, 2003
saw a brown one a few years ago at Triumph in san rafael i think
Forsale: VNDS Black/Red XIX's size 10.5; DS Carolina 13's size 10.5; VNDS Kashima 97's size 10. Get at me with offers.

Joined Apr 13, 2003

This one right?

My buddy still needs to check on what stock they got. I'm looking for some new ones for myself so if there are anymore I'll let you know.

Joined Aug 17, 2004
yeaaa that ones, do you know if they made it in white red blk, like the run dmc shirt?

bayyy areaaaaa

Joined Apr 13, 2003
Naw. Not that I know of. Came in blue, brown, and one other color that I can't remember. They also had a special yellow one that was a turntablelab.com collabo exclusive.

I should tell them to do a run in that colorway because that would be sick.

Joined Aug 17, 2004
yea that would be hella sick ^^ i bet those shirts would sell like crazy if they put them out again

bayyy areaaaaa

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now