SA Sneaks Up Softball Team

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

^^ wErd. thats why im gonna have to pass on joining. gotta be in it to win it!
i suck at baseball.
but if you all find a bball league, thats a different story.
i'll root for yall though! lol.

-gAbriel.

Sneaks up should do a basketball team also I would join.

The places were you can drop off your money ...... Select Footwear ( Manny's Place ) ............. The Clinic ( Fred's place on the Southside ) .......... or at Ant's House ( Casa deD O double Gizzle ) ........... once the team is completed this ...... I will inform ya'll of practice's and team meeting's ...... Let's geton it ...... The sooner the better ......

Anybody up for a practice sometime this weekend? Hopefully we can get most of the people out this time...

im doooooooooooone with school so, let me know, fyi, i got no equipment, soooOOOoO all u all americans i know yall got a bunch of gloves/bats etc bringm

Im down for a pratice. busy saturday but open sunday except for during the spurs game. The last one was okay. but hopefully everyone comes out this time. Ineed to work more on my pitching.

didn't know bout the other practice? got this weekend off.....lemme know when/where....and im down

cant do it this weekend since its mothers day but if anybody is down on monday let me know

Monday's better for me .... mothers day and all ...... I have a few gloves ... some old and new ... I'm going to need to meet up with everyone so theycan sign the roster ... I probably be at Select mon or tues chillin WHOMP UP on the owner on his 360 if you all want to come sign it .... I need to turn inthe roster ASAP to SA/PAR .... Holla If any of you guys have any ?'s ......

So what time and where are we talkin about on Monday. I might not be able to make it due to work but we should probably set a time so people know soon.

Everyone's talking about practice but WHERE and WHAT TIME are we practicing. You guys have to be a bit more specific.

^^^Spoke with Ucasta last night about this, he said if a practice did happen, it would take place at Our Lady of The Lake around 6:00ish.

...i work today. 5-11, off tuesday, wednesday, work thursday 11-5, friday off and saturday 2-11.....count me out for practice today.
how bout yall get 2-3 permanent days for practice every week.....makes alot more sense IMO
ohwell.gif
..and cuts all the hassle...every1 just request those days off from work...plain n simple

The reason we have practice today was due to the Mother's day celebration yesterday. Sunday is the BEST day for practice since the week causes alot ofconflicts. Wednesday evening is a strech for alot of peoples schedule. Don't worry, we still have a couple of weeks before the season begins, but we haveto be flexible because it also depends if we can get a field.

well since sunday is the BEST day and wednesday will be the future game days....is there a way we can practice both sunday and wednesday evenings?

Alright guys, Mikey. heres the update on the jerseys for the team: I contacted a company that will be able to provide us with jerseys that we are lookingfor:

Team Name: SA Sneaks Up
Font: Brush Script
Colors: Black letters and Numbers on Teal Material
Style: 12 button down Placket mesh: (Just like in High School)

here is a link to see what we are talking about. Just a promo not the final product.
http://www.signaturesx.com/redirect.php?page=baseballspec.htm

The price is going to be: 15.00 bucks each. Thats really good because everywhere else wants at least 35.00 each.

So I know we got some sizes and numbers, but lets do it again. I need all sizes and numbers for everyone playing. The sooner the better so they can send us asample of the final product.

Also I think Weds and sundays, will be great for practice. Yesterdays was good, but more is best.

Back
Top Bottom