SA Sneaks Up Softball Team

Figured I'd start this to give Fred an accurate head count of who all is in for the softball team. Later on we can use this for updates or any type ofchanges concerning the team. For those that are in I'll start the list and I guess ya'll can update with your names.

1. Retro Aaron aka Houston Aaron (I got CF or LF btw)

quick questions....when are:
tryouts?
practices? or yall just goin out there on gamedays?
dont count me "IN"....still some things i gotta get arranged at the job...but if u could please just answer my 3 concerns.
smile.gif

I wouldn't mind havin a small practice or two to allow people to get back in the swing of things but I have no idea where we might be able to do this. Anysuggestions?

Originally Posted by air in822

I wouldn't mind havin a small practice or two to allow people to get back in the swing of things but I have no idea where we might be able to do this. Any suggestions?
Practices can be held @ Universal City Park for FREE on Sunday afternoons just to get acclaimated and nuances for those not familiar with the game.another option is to go the batting cages and just hit and practice your swing. From my experiences, practice is sketchy because people want to relax andunwind on sundays, so we'll see. We just need to communicate on the field. Also, when we bat there's an 1 ball and 1 strike rule in effect. ODOMCITY-we need a head count so we can see if we need another squad. If there's a lot(more than 20), We'll split it in 2. But we'll cross that bridge whenwe get there.

what division will we be in? because I know some teams that play there year round not to mention the $300 bats, I want to have a good time but I want to win

^^ wErd. thats why im gonna have to pass on joining. gotta be in it to win it!
i suck at baseball.
but if you all find a bball league, thats a different story.
i'll root for yall though! lol.

-gAbriel.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

what division will we be in? because I know some teams that play there year round not to mention the $300 bats, I want to have a good time but I want to win
I have one of those 3bill bats and so do a bunch of others that play on the recreational/beginner division! So there's only 8 people who want toplay. Sorry, not enough people to make a team.

ohh all american is in!!!^ lol j/k. want to play but can only play the 2 weeks im on the day shift cause the other 2 weeks im at nights maybe horeman can gohalf with me and play the weeks im on nights cause we have opposite schedule's. give me a stick cause i aint buying a $300 bat!!!

Hey guys its me Michael from the bbq......I can pitch and i have a bat. I just need to get it from storage......I honestly can play any postion, but itseems like we need a pitcher. Joesuf said he will play RF. and i agree pratice is the best way to get into the swing of things. I went yesterday to hit and didcrappy. Sunday would a good thing. just to see were everyone is at playing wise and get this fee paid for. as for the divison, you should start off in"Rec" or Beginner

Would anybody be interested in having some type of practice or something within the next week or so?

Well if Sunday is a good day for a practice I can make it out. We can try St. Marys if yall think its open?

Here's the deal guy's .... It's going to be 40 dollars make ya holla each .... that will secure your spot on the Sneaks Up Team ... We have about12 committed pep's and 3 more potentials ..... FYI the season starts June 11 and runs about 10 weeks ... Will be playing on Wed's nights at Alva Josports complex of Nacogdoches ..... We please need everyone to get with me or Fred to turn in your entry fee by Thursday .. If you have any questions pleasecontact either of us .... If you don't have my number someone does so get it if you want to be involved ..... I've already talked to most of you guysso lets get it going ......

Back
Top Bottom