Sacramento/Team 916 Chat Thread?

I will be copping online at 9 pm and kicking my feet up...
at 24 years old, I feel that I am too old to be standing inline for a pair of GR kicks at Arden Fair Mall. 

I felt that way getting the Cements this year. but i want them as soon as i can get them, i got multiple ppl in line i just have to be out there more or less. it will be an adventure

Oh..It seems like the material for the new Retros are getting worse, well it's just not the same as it was when it was once released. Seems like it's cheaper material, but maybe it's just me.

No, it's not just you.

That one of the main reasons I stopped buying Jordans. Also, it seems that a lot of them come "pre-creased."

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Pusha T is supposed to perform next month tho

I'm going
pimp.gif

What's good, fam? Anyone of y'all know any cheap ($10 or less) barbershops or friends in Elk Grove/South Sac area who do tapers? My cut is pretty easy (2 all around with bald taper/line up) and i just don't see myself paying $20 per cut,
ohwell.gif
. Thanks in advance! 

That Knicks game was the worst Kings game I've ever been to. Kings played with absolutely no heart.

And what do you guys think about the whole DMC wanting to be traded now? I was at the game tonight and the video intro (the one showed before the player intros) was edited so that DMC wasn't in it.

Originally Posted by shuhbonkboo

That Knicks game was the worst Kings game I've ever been to. Kings played with absolutely no heart.

I thought I was the only one who thought that.

I've never been more embarrassed as a Kings fan
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

What's good, fam? Anyone of y'all know any cheap ($10 or less) barbershops or friends in Elk Grove/South Sac area who do tapers? My cut is pretty easy (2 all around with bald taper/line up) and i just don't see myself paying $20 per cut,
ohwell.gif
. Thanks in advance! 
Mack/Franklin there's a spot that charges $7 they aren't the best around, but they'll get the job done.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

But if we get a sig, we all gotta rep that %#%+. not for 2 weeks and then change it
laugh.gif

psshhhhh
when i put on a sig it's written in stone... i'll NEVER change it
pimp.gif

with that being said... i want a sig
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif

Ehhh I am 707.

Right in the middle of Sac and the Bay. The area code without an identy.

And no Vallejo isnt it!

wassup NT sac fam, been a long tim remember on ISS so hopefully ill build a rep here. what part of sac everyone from? i got the north!!

Back
Top Bottom