Sacramento?!

lost my Corti V card
embarassed.gif
and I couldn't have been more please
devil.gif

you guys have been doing us a disservice without pics
mean.gif

thanks guys
Okayyyyyyyyyyy I see you with the corti brothers special. Place is bomb. Watch out for their weekly specialties. Their pastrami sandwich with the works is 
pimp.gif

Anybody here play intramurals at Sac State? Volleyball starts tomorrow for me 
smile.gif

Sactown Kings Fans -

Only a few Kings games left this season...The Final Kings game of the season is on April 16th vs. the Phoenix Suns. If you're interested in attending the game please feel free to use my employee discount to this game for tickets up to 50% off. Click the link below:

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=sackings&o=14635359&g=7517

To purchase enter the passcode “Kings”.

Please feel free to share this with any of your friends or family who would be interested in attending as well. Hope to see you one last time this season!

Go Kings!

Why not???

I still have my Cal Fit membership :rofl: :nthat:

not enough time with nursing, bunch of bs, don't know enough quality dudes at Sac State who could balled :lol:  

Cause I'm not associated with sac state lol unless they opened it to the community to get a membership

SDSU :nthat:

Ohhhh ya I forgot you went to SDSU.

When'd you graduate :nerd:

Even when I was at Sac St I found myself at Cal Fit rather than The Well more often than not :lol:

I haven't bought a recent release lately so i'm not quite sure how they're selling them now. anyone have an idea if any store in Arden will have the foams next weekend or how they'll go about selling them? i'm just thinking about going in on a Tuesday or something and just ask. 

I haven't bought a recent release lately so i'm not quite sure how they're selling them now. anyone have an idea if any store in Arden will have the foams next weekend or how they'll go about selling them? i'm just thinking about going in on a Tuesday or something and just ask. 

Honestly man Arden is horrible, you'll get 100 different answers and end up salty smh...I guess depending on the release but the only thing that's been good to me has been Shieks raffle

^^^nice...I guess I'll drop by in tthe evenings to check out the place and see what they got since I'll be in the area to grab a few stuff for Santa Cruz on Sunday.

^^^nice...I guess I'll drop by in tthe evenings to check out the place and see what they got since I'll be in the area to grab a few stuff for Santa Cruz on Sunday.

Let me know if they have anything worth noting. Wont have a chance to drop by until the evening too

Long time no talk, but I'm in Rocklin and I'll probably pop in for the Grand Opening at 8AM tomorrow and try and see if they have anything noteworthy to cop or if it's just regular stuff.

Hopefully there's some restocked heat... I have a feeling it's most likely Baron 9s or 1s though or just something from this year like some Xs.

Back
Top Bottom