SahBabii Thread - Do It For Demon Out Now !

Look like they actually bringing bruh out on stage in London tonight

Remix coming soon

Last edited:
woah woah woah.....im a miami dude not even an ATL dude but CHILLLLLLLLLL FAM

aint gon let up is one of those hidden gems that nobody knows about but nobody can deny when they hear it.....its like mr biggs trial time....only the real ****** kno

aint gon let up is one of those hidden gems that nobody knows about but nobody can deny when they hear it.....its like mr biggs trial time....only the real ****** kno

Not saying it's on that level (it's not) but it reminds me of it

all thru the south that **** rings off that's not a secret song lol

str8drop str8drop True or false?

This song doesn't blow up without Bankroll's murder.....and the attention and clout 9thward/NoPlug/PurpGang/GF/Mobb etc got from it music wise?

Amazing song btw. And shorty seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

Last edited:
str8drop str8drop True or false?

This song doesn't blow up without Bankroll's murder.....and the attention and clout 9thward/NoPlug/PurpGang/GF/Mobb etc got from it music wise?

didn't even know he was PDE/ no plug and the average consumer or young ***** that likes this **** ain't even thinking about it from that angle

but i'm not actually in atlanta to know how it started to take off

@STR8DROP True or false?

Ehhh its like a combo of things bro so its hard to say. They def got clout off that **** but they really got the young _'s too. Its like a similar energy when Skooly, Thug, Cashout, Yakki, J5, etc was doing they **** around the A. And then you got the DJs. Some spinning it to look down, some playing it because they got pressed 
laugh.gif
, some just playing it because they think its a hot song. So it prolly would've happened just not accelerated like this. They stayed down tho he been with the same manager and **** tryna push thru for a min but the music was garbage so he figured it out at the right time. Tape dropped back in like October and been slowly kinda gaining traction since.

Another big thing is everybody linked in now so everybody moving at the same time 21, Loso, Nudy, Lotto, Plug, etc. 

@lil nut  As far as tryna get beats to him its a long shot right now tbh unless you just really fye, known _'s in the city with clout sending them beats as I type this 
laugh.gif
 I'm bout to PM you some info tho 

Last edited:
SANDAS remastered dropped last night, **** sound 10x better

Last edited:
Dis young ***** bugged as hell. I'm not rockin with anyone who wears upside down crosses. Hell nah.[emoji]128563[/emoji]

So nevermind all the raps about shooting and killing ******. Selling drugs and pimping *******.

The upside down cross is what's too much for you huh 

Yep, because there was a lot of Gangsta **** going down in the Holy Bible, but all for the sake of righteousness. That lil *****'s soul is in the clutches of Satan..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom