Sample 7 on ebay

500 bucks 4 some fakes wats is da world comin 2?!!!
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

These are legit - look at the og tag - not to mention the shape of the shoe.

at first glance I kinda had a lil idea they might be real by the look of the shape of the shoes, they look original, but like VIIheaven said, the TAG doesntsay sample, theres nothing on the shoe that makes it clear its a sample, but I must admit the outsoles kinda dope :pimp:

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

going out on a limb here, but they don't look fake to me at all.
they aren't fake...you can tell da shoe is super old..look how da purple dye from da huarache sock has bleed on da old tag.

Dude is from Kaysville, Utah.. He brought those shoes to a sneaker xchange we had in downtown Utah. It was alright but they look funky in person.

what throws people off is the colorway on these....it looks like a fake colorway you would expect to see on the knockoff market today. But other than that theshoes look very OG'%*!, shape looks on point, stitching looks on point, tag is in the right place, and even has the "vintage" slightly yellowedlook on the midsoles.

Chances are these are real, and I'm saying they are...and by the way, just because a person has a very low feedback rating doesn't mean the product inquestion is fake. Dude might not sell or buy off of Ebay alot.....did that ever occur to any of you?
laugh.gif

what if they're just really old fakes???

back in '92 when fakes used to be on point lol... now they're just fusions with Spongebob print lol
roll.gif

hurts that someone would drop 500 to find out they're fake. anyone message the buyer? maybe he can confirm their legitimacy

i'm pissed... that cat took a pair of fake 7s and flipped them for $500? thats like.... at the minimum, $400 profit cuz we know damn well them fakes dontcost over a $100...

that guy is like.... the luckiest cat in the world... lol... flipped some fakes to sumbody dumb enough to want some heart that bad....daaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmniiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt....

Back
Top Bottom