Sample 7 on ebay

armless jumpman and !@%%
ohwell.gif

The overall shape appears to be fine.
Valid information in the description ex Sz 9. 17 years old.
Wonder why tag does not read SAMPLE?

these look legit...
foir the people that say that thetag doesnt say "sample"... well, i can't read what's on thetag, but it looks like a sample tag... especiallythe date code and place of manufacturing

unfortunately i'm going to have to say those joker sneakers appear to be authentic.
smh.gif
sick.gif
The tag doesn't have to say sample on it for all samples forthose that don't know.

Again-
The shoes are real look-see samples and they are worth more than most of your entire collections due to their rarity and condition.

500.00 is cheappppppp for a one of a kind OG SAMPLE!........dude got a deal, that shoe is one of a kind.....ive seen people pay 2g's for some DS AJ1'sbut this shoe is farrrr more Rare!

Originally Posted by CWK

Again-
The shoes are real look-see samples and they are worth more than most of your entire collections due to their rarity and condition.

Thank You!.....I wish I would have jumped on them but it was over before I saw this post

Originally Posted by CWK

Again-

Bite thy tounge =)

Back
Top Bottom