Samples of upcoming Nike releases. via Adikt Footwear

Didnt see a thread for these pics but saw the pics in a few diff threads. If already posted lock it up.
Black/green, black silver 1/2 Cents
black/infrared Flight Lite Hi's
White/infrared Hoop Structures
black and white Garnett III's
Comet AM95's
=
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tons of good stuff I see. And they're give to green light for the air triax hybrid. Yes!

are those black/infra and black/laser am 90s? like to see some details on those.

whoa, and eggplant foamdomes? crazy.

So when are these suppose to start releasin? I need those black/green joints to match my uniform!!!

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Are those Infrared VIs prolly not tho..
naw. The white/infrared ones are Hoop Structures (hi top basketball version of Air Structures) and the black/infrared pair are Flight LiteHi's

I can't wait to see more pics of the Cometish AM95s with the Infrared accents! The other pairs... not so much...

just noticed those comets, they would have been much better as just comets. infrared lace loops make them look wrong, even just from this pic. just my opinion,of course.

Black/Green 1/2 cents and eggplant foamdomes are fire!

A lotta good stuff comin out!

Finally retroing the Garnett IIIs. Been needing a new pair since gradeschool and the 1/2 cents are nice.

got my eye on the eggplant foamdomes, the blk/slvr 1/2 cents and the AM 95's....woo wee! lls
and im feelin those blk/grey/wht blazers and im not even that big of a blazer fan.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

guess i should starrt saving...

someone just pointed out the suede dunk highs with the gum sole, seems promising.....can't wait to see better pics off all this stuff coming out.

Foamdomes are ill. Definitely a better color than the Royals, which are too loud for a boot, IMO.

Garnetts lookin' good.

And those 90's look somewhat promising, too. Nice and simple.

On another note, what's really good with the toebox on my man's Tailwinds? They have the same ill-fated toebox like the Structures from last year?

Back
Top Bottom