straight FIRE!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
word
pimp.gif

There's no way I'm paying retail though
grin.gif

I want those Safaris in the 3rd picture. The only other pair that really interest are those black, yellow, red, orange, etc Trainers that ole boy is holding inthe first picture. Some of the other pairs will most likely be worth copping also.

are these suppose to drop in a certain quarter or just spread randomly through the rest of the year? Or most likely the last 3 months of the year so I have towait forever?

Also are those zoom flight 95 hi-tops a couple shoes behind the infrared hoop structures?

I had a group of reps come through my store last week. Those 95's are Infrared not comet with a white patent toe (subject to change). There are a few otherreally nice releases like the OG silver foamposite Max looks great. Holiday 09 will have some really cool things.

Originally Posted by bklyn617

I had a group of reps come through my store last week. Those 95's are Infrared not comet with a white patent toe (subject to change). There are a few other really nice releases like the OG silver foamposite Max looks great. Holiday 09 will have some really cool things.

Hopefully, Nike scraps the patent toe on the 95s.

I see something that looks like a pair of delta forces with a vulcanized sole, $#+ is up with that!?

90's and 95's are the only ones which really interst me,but great for the rest of you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jcool813

Originally Posted by Prez T

it amazes me people are complaining about Nike coming out with a bigger number of GOOD retros this year than they have in recent memory

money is tight. people are complaining because they want all of the GOOD retros but can't afford them all.

if they would have dones this a few years ago ppl would not be complaining.
I'm actually complaining because a multi-billion dollar corporation employs questionable marketing tactics to cater to a certain targetmarket, and utilizes cheap labor in international countries with horrendous working conditions in factories that they don't monitor very seriously. Soyeah, I'd like to see less releases.

"Good retro releases" aren't for consumers. The explosion of sub-par quality, overpriced products isn't doing us any favors. People weregetting along just fine without Nike retros, (and Nike in general for that matter) and people can still do so.

Back
Top Bottom