San Antonio NT's Come in...

yeah if you guys are on myspace,add the above page.we are gettin all the heads on there so its pretty cool.hey adidas freak welcome to town.we got a nice tight little group going.its blowin up though!! so let me be the first to say welcome!!!

Quote:
hey Aaron! , it's me jorge, just wanted to see how things were up there..lol. but keep me updated. 'hint hint" you got my cell, later bro

Whats up Jorge! Things are pretty good over here. Thanks for sending me that text yesterday. I tried getting the pennys here during the friends & fam 50% at footlocker, but was unsuccessful. Good looking out though.

whats up everyone,good my space page for the show.hey aaron get at me i got to ask you a ?. :wink:
wink.gif

hey thanks bro.we have had a really good response.I only wish we would've done it sooner but better late than never.if anyone has any suggestions how to make the myspace page better get back at me!!!!!

Wow the S.A thread has really come into it's own. Good stuff. Welcome to all who just recently got approved.

Whatup everyone? Finally got my re-registration taken care of!!! :wow:
eek.gif
Looking forward to spreading some of that S.A. love around.

-Jason

SAY AARON I HEARD THROUGH THA GRAPEVINE U KNO A WEBSITE THAT SELLS SB LOOK A LIKE STRINGS!!!!

*ahem* sblaces.com *cough*
:b
tongue.gif
----------------
Wanted: [9.5]
[x]Goldenrods
[ ]Rayguns
[ ]SeaCrystals
[ ]DeLa Hi

[font face=comic sans ms color=lime size=5]whats up every one i just got app. ......so u know this thred is even better just playing........JOESUF........[/font] :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

good looking out gabe! aaron's holdin out on everyone, but dont trip its all good,wats good joesuf, think im goin to tokyo this week to get sum of jeremy's classic fishes :b
tongue.gif

whos picking up the fire v this weekend, and where. i will be going to southpark about 6 or 7am. hope to see some heads out there.

Do you guys want to have breakfast and hangout? I'm down southside style. I'll show my chemical blue Taxi's to you all. NOT!
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

Whats up Matt, welcome to Nt. This could be a good place to showcase those photo skills.

whats up matt!good to see you on NT...now post some pixx so I can gank'em for the myspace...j/k good lookin out......

Newbies^^^^^^^^all over the San Anton thread :b
tongue.gif
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

hey does anybody need lemar & dauley dee brown slam dunk, i got it in blk / wht in a xxl. hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom