San Antonio NT's Come in...

^^^^Jaysyn, my old man couldn't rock the tearaway pants, cause when he put'em on, they would literally tear away i.e.the snaps wouldn't hold long enough. what did you expect for a pair of sweats circa '91. As far breaking necks, once we walked into the the arena, you thought CoCo and ICE T were in the house. I love getting strange looks. Thanks a mill Jaysyn. Next on the checkoff list, Gervin shooting/warmup jacket and or authentic Champion Rodman jersey!
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

Quote:
str8 gangsta
:rollin
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:hat
pimp.gif

This is the Tower of London bridge in 05
221760268.jpg

Effiel tower and Napolean's gold dome tomb in 06
221760271.jpg

Posing with the G.O.A.T in Vegas. Man, is he short!
221760273.jpg

Oh snap, you mean these!
221760272.jpg
:p
tongue.gif

Im the best NT'er out of San Antonion point blank and i aint even from here..I win
Maserati Moe

Team Goonies x K.L.C
Hear the name you run thats a sound effect

5 months is actually a long time to get a lot of posts compared to some people you must haven never heard of DJ K0(got 1,000 in a month)
Maserati Moe

Team Goonies x K.L.C
Hear the name you run thats a sound effect

Ballin you have mail!

Another note- Meeting @ Buffalo Wild Wings SOUTHSIDE on the the 28th. Finalize the flyer and other business to take care of.

^^ thats roughly 13.5 posts per day for 5 months straight. wow. :x
sick.gif
| #1 in the hood "G"...|

Sorry everyone, I agree w/Stacks. He is the best NTer from SA hands down. Lets ll bow down and get on with our lives knowning that. Peace and a bottle of hair grease.

The usual 6-7pm For those who haven't been to the SOUTHSIDE, be AFRAID, be VERY AFRAID. :rollin
roll.gif
:eek
eek.gif
:D
happy.gif
:{
smh.gif
:p
tongue.gif
:b
tongue.gif
:lol
laugh.gif

Does BWW show wrestling? If so the WWE's Royal Rumble is that night and happens to be here in San Antonio. I would imagine the place being packed beyond capacity if they do show the event.

That"s crazy! I've been living in New Braunsfel for two months now and when I watch the news it's Southside, Southside, Southside. Is it really like that? Sounds like the Southwest side of Houston. I'll be there.

Peace................................................................Aliefinest

i wouldnt say its AS bad as alief but i am glad we will be rollin deep!!!!!!LMAO...

BLIND ITEM:
which much beloved NTer and mentor to us all is creepin up with a myspcae page?????
hmmmmm cant wait to see THOSE pixx!!!!!!

^^^Can't navigate thru it, so I said EFFF it.

southside ain't even bad! oops my bad, yes it is. I gotta make sure to rock my 1 of 1 bulletproof vest (SB). lol so we gonna park or cruise mili aftewards or wha?! haha...

-gAbriel.
| #1 in the hood "G"...|

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

c'mon godfather! lol theres 13 year old kids who can get them a page up and runnin and ur tellin me a grown a** man with a college degree cant figure it out :{
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you can reparir a huiman hart but you cant make a page......thats it were makin a tribute page!!hahaaa!!!!! yeah i say we cruise mili in freds caddy...do or die style!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom