San Antonio NT's Come in...

Busta Rhymes ownage...
roll.gif
pimp.gif

silver stars pulled off an exciting win this afternoon. i'm inviting everyone out again to the game manana, game time is4:00

message me or hit up the celly if you want ((FREE TICKETS))

LET'S GO STARS! BEAT LA!!!

photo snap of the last second shot...FTW!!!

^^^^^so am I...then i'll head over to the meet up.

[h1]Brunswick Thousand Oaks Bowl
4330 Thousand Oaks Dr
San Antonio, TX 78217-2152
Phone: (210) 654-0031

MAPQUEST IS YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!
7pm[/h1]

damn wish i could go to the game but promised alanis id take her to see igor!!!
jp7pqs.jpg

maybe next time art!
gonna try and show up for bowling. nice pick up on those 3's ucasta!!!!

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

damn wish i could go to the game but promised alanis id take her to see igor!!!
jp7pqs.jpg

maybe next time art!
gonna try and show up for bowling. nice pick up on those 3's ucasta!!!!
I am not sure if you live in the SouthSide or not but the Mayan 14 theatre has had free movies all weekend long including this past Friday. Todayis the last day so it might be worth going to.

Originally Posted by crushgruve

silver stars pulled off an exciting win this afternoon. i'm inviting everyone out again to the game manana, game time is 4:00

message me or hit up the celly if you want ((FREE TICKETS))

LET'S GO STARS! BEAT LA!!!

photo snap of the last second shot...FTW!!!

OFFER IS UP. THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO RESPONDED AND COMING OUT TO SUPPORT!!

nice harbors up there and lace switch on the supras

thanks i borrel down the street from the mayan we watched eagle eye and igor. my moms called me on friday and told me about it iwas all over it. sorry didntmake it out to the meet up!!! stars to the finals congrats !!!!!! when is game 1 art????? oh and for the ones that were watching the game on espn i saw jai jaiand side view of fred rubing elbows with peter holt!!!!lol

Freakin Peter Holt was in the way. I was trying to holla @ Candace Parker. Oh yeah, Eva is one fine beech!Ucasta with better pics to follow. Crushgruv amillion thanks for the playa seats. 3 dudes in sea of dikes.
Yes Romo!

Thanks alot ART, had a blast at the game, im wanna see the pics ucasta puts up.lolz that super ghetto black lady next to us was a trip, heres some pics i took.i got some more prob putm on the blog.
1011160po7.jpg
1011181vp0.jpg
1011182gp0.jpg

Cas - You get a new camera??? Fisheye???

Those are some good seats... Wish I coulda gone...

I was locked down working at the SA home show ALL DAY in the Alamodome...

Did you guys talk to TP???

As for bowling... Wish I coulda gone to that too, I was just too tired from standing all day talking about insulation!!!

Have a good work week fam...

We sat right next to that lady last year. She is a trip, shes the lady that would always yell "WHAT???" whenever there was a questionable call. Wasshe wearing her top hat?

Originally Posted by T21D

3 dudes in sea of dikes. Yes Romo!

^^^^
roll.gif
Man I've never seen so many girls with fresh fades andHollister tee's in my life.

Crushgruve - Dope seats once again homie, I owe you a Lone Star Light....Becky Hammon is the truth on the court. Oh and Eva is way better looking in person. Ithink Ucasta will now attest to that statement.

Kedabowl - good looking out on the free bowling.

nice pics everyone. A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THAT CAME OUT YESTERDAY TO SUPPORT MY GIRLS! this is an exciting timefor our franchise, i'm glad you all we're a part of it.

wnba finals are this week, we'll play detroit or new york

game 1 wednesday 6:30 pm
game 2 friday 6:30 pm

holla if you need tickets.....do not ask me for tickets if you are not going to show up to the game

nice pics

wanted to go this past weekend but was out of town

art, the wife i are down for friday

if there is a game 5 put me down for some tix. im on the night shift that sux . nice picks guys!!! af1 jd sports are dope!!

t21d and the fresh sole, got yall taken care of.

spursfan - not going to be a game 5, we're winning in 3. i got you taken care of if game 5 happens.

Back
Top Bottom