San Antonio NT's Come in...

Is tomorrow's meet up a
nomaam2.jpg
meet up?
laugh.gif

^^^^YES, this meeting is NOT a social gathering. It will be short and sweet and we don't want to take up manny's shop time more than we have to. But,you can all get together AFTERWARDS if you like.

Originally Posted by ucasta

Next meet up:
Select Footwear -
7959 Broadway # 507
Sunday, April 5, 2009
6pm

Items to be discussed AT THE MEET UP:
Possible food sales at Sneaks Up 3
Artwork
Progress on SU display/wall
Raffle donations list
Skate deck fundage
Other final details

Please hold any questions/responses to these items UNTIL THE MEET UP. If you have any immediate concerns at event stuff, please direct questions to Norm, Joesuf or myself. Call or text please.

Love always,
Aaron

HBD Ari. Cake looks superb.
pimp.gif

good to see everyone today. highlights from the meet up. Feel free to steal the pic from here, put it on your myspace, don't give me any credit, and putyour own tag on it.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

2elqjqf.jpg

21mrp86.jpg

24ez39j.jpg

2mpzi8k.jpg

16lcyle.jpg

2cwv1hs.jpg

52i9z9.jpg

24o3v9l.jpg

2n0skxt.jpg

ajoynq.jpg

w9zoua.jpg

ao2we9.jpg

2rml91i.jpg

1192lo4.jpg

24d4yex.jpg

Ucasta I want a tagg on my shoe too!!!!!! LOL. Nice Pix, good to see everyone out. Gettin pretty xcited for the show!!!!!

I "found" a cool easel, it stands about 4' its made of black rods and the clips adjust to different heights. If yous need it let me know.

got these at the goodwill yesterday for 5.00...just needs some cleaning...jake get your paint box ready to restore these

i have know idea! but back then i knew alot of people who cut them and the back one to to ball in!

They said it made them feel looser!

plus there fake anyways! look at the sides there not even black under the net.

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

got these at the goodwill yesterday for 5.00...just needs some cleaning...jake get your paint box ready to restore these

What Goodwill was this? Those look funny...

Back
Top Bottom