San Antonio NT's Come in...

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

This is Mary speaking FYI
Mary, what you doing after the funeral?

^^^ T21D is straight "GULLY"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

^^^^^^^^g whens the first basket ball game?

We play this Sunday 05-03 @ 6pm.

Finally got the schedule updated on the BBall thread.

maan everyone taking something of jakes after his funeral... in that case i'll take his bike f it

The funeral precession was nice, we went from Jake and Marys apartment all the way to the Poteet Flea Market. I cried the whole time!

Also the eulogy from Fred and Shawn was spectacular, I really thought when they sung "Wind Beneath my Wings" was very heartfelt.

it was a lovely service and to think I just got jake those og neon 95s ds....oh well i will put them on ebay....
edit...wrapping that ham in bacon was a nice touch jakey would have wanted it that way..everytime I eat enchiladas before noon I eat it in memoriam

Hey it's megan and I was told to let all of ya'll know that we will be at Champps Americana tonight for the fight.

Just a reminder, if you guys aren't doing anything... we play our
first game tomorrow at the Westside YMCA @ 6pm.
Peep the basketball thread for more info!

The Bulls
smh.gif

This is Gracie over here, the old man told me to tell you all "Go eff yourselves!". That's not very nice is it?
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

This is Gracie over here, the old man told me to tell you all "Go eff yourselves!". That's not very nice is it?
embarassed.gif

in true T21D fashion...new that wascoming.............................................................................................................................

this is Norm,s Gracie..I was perusing his computer checking all the weird fetish p0rn and I came across this jerk fest called niketalk....NOW I know how hespends all his time...stroking and greasing up to shoes with you guys...sheesh.

wow looks pretty good might have to hit up my boy and see if he can get me a copy of that!!lol j/k

Back
Top Bottom