San Antonio NT's Come in...

i woke up this morning like "ohh fuuuukkk" how the fuuuckkk did i drive home...
thanx to everyone who came out, sucks i couldnt chill with yall at the table,
was running around all night,
mikey at it again, damn... dont even wanna know what your tab was,

I have space tigers in a nine.as far as both(?) mid peacocks what is he talking about..there was only the 4711s (peacocks)unless he means the linoleums..
blue lobsters are my noob grail status LOL

i have all the junk but size 10 and 10.5 sorry!!!!

did big things this weekend....but i made it home.....air max for dj am saturday night!

Originally Posted by n2tha0

Dude mikey you are 100 miles and runnin.......my duude.

there are more pics on my myspace....i been getting alot of messages for peeps i dont even know that say they randomlly check myspace for laughs!!

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

Originally Posted by n2tha0

Dude mikey you are 100 miles and runnin.......my duude.

there are more pics on my myspace....i been getting alot of messages for peeps i dont even know that say they randomlly check myspace for laughs!!

I don't what's worse. The condition you're in or the fact that there's someone ALWAYS documenting you're schinanigans.

I need my own tv show!
tongue.gif

i will be in attendance on wed at sole boutique for sneakerpolooza thanks to julio for the table.!!! i will have stuff in 10,10.5 and 11. courtesy of antdog.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

i will be in attendance on wed at sole boutique for sneakerpolooza thanks to julio for the table.!!! i will have stuff in 10,10.5 and 11. courtesy of antdog.

ant dog......f that guy

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

F that guy? be nice, ur nxt TV show adventure should be in Lubbock...road trip to see Ant?

i said that because i had to carry that dude to the car......got him super tore up

but the dude has gone like 120 lbs on me. It was a struggle

I probably wont sell anything this time, but im down for some sushi and sake next down if any one wants.

I also will be in attendance tomorrow at SB. I will be selling some goodies...size 9.5 or 10 be sure to stop by.

This Sunday, 9/6, Kamila's 1st B-day party at my compadres house (Big Lou's area) 5-8pm everyone is invited. Burgers/dogs/beer, pm or hit me up fordirections or info

hey any of you guys down for a 1 day all day kickball tournament in DEC
Place: Anicira Park
Prize: 1000 bucks
Scenery: Hot Chicks

Let me know

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

hey any of you guys down for a 1 day all day kickball tournament in DEC
Place: Anicira Park
Prize: 1000 bucks
Scenery: Hot Chicks

Let me know
nerd.gif